August 24 is the official date of the Opener

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great to see Canes stepping up to buy tix from Canes that may not be able to attend.

I can't attend to do to family obligations, but even if I could, I think the date change will be good for us. And it'll be great to embarrass the Turds before a bigger audience.

Just a suggestion, but could a thread be started for Canes that need to sell their tix to Canes that would like to buy?

Advertisement
I have a bad feeling about this one. And don’t call me a puzzy, **** you! I had a good feeling vs wisky and then chit the bed 35-3. Also had a good feeling vs LSU ****!

Dude, if you had a good feeling about Wisconsin, you’ve got some serious doubting on your own evaluations to do. That train wreck could be seen coming from a month away.

If you’ve got a bad feeling about this one, and you had a good feeling about Wisco, the rest of us should be betting the farm on the Canes!

🤔🧐🤷‍♂️🙌

Dude, if you had a good feeling about Wisconsin, you’ve got some serious doubting on your own evaluations to do. That train wreck could be seen coming from a month away.

If you’ve got a bad feeling about this one, and you had a good feeling about Wisco, the rest of us should be betting the farm on the Canes!

🤔🧐🤷‍♂️🙌
So did you have a good feeling about the LSU game? Gtfoh I bet before the game you were bragging then SHUT DOWN

This is f*cking stupid.

Now I've got a group of family members who can't go because they're out of the country that weekend.

How do I get refunded for the 4 additional tickets I did not need to buy?

You scalp them.

To be clear, the tix, not family members.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is f*cking stupid.

Now I've got a group of family members who can't go because they're out of the country that weekend.

How do I get refunded for the 4 additional tickets I did not need to buy?
Shouldn't be a problem, you have at least 4-5 offers to pay you for them on this site alone. Sorry about you not being able to go.

So did you have a good feeling about the LSU game? Gtfoh I bet before the game you were bragging then SHUT DOWN

I think I was hopeful coming in to that game. I think we all went in to LSU thinking something along the lines of “if they lost to Troy, how can we lose to them”?

I get it though, trying not to get Charlie Browned... but going through life afraid of getting hurt is no way to live. Not saying bet the farm or go out of your way to antagonize everyone you know by constantly telling everyone we’re going to win 220-0. But it’s ok to be optimistically hopeful and excited about a new era and an opportunity to wipe that delusional superiority off the toothless faces of that trailer trash from up north.

Advertisement
Back