Audric Estime, 2021 RB, New Jersey

Advertisement
When was the last time we had a big RB? I'm talking in the 230 range. We indeed need a punisher type that hurts even the hole when he hits it.

Davenport, but he was a freak of nature. How big was Damien Berry? I liked the kid Curry from a couple of years ago. I think he ended up at LSU. Maybe Chaney becomes that guy? Not sure his style translates into that.

Go Canes!

Davenport, but he was a freak of nature. How big was Damien Berry? I liked the kid Curry from a couple of years ago. I think he ended up at LSU. Maybe Chaney becomes that guy? Not sure his style translates into that.

Go Canes!
Chris Curry at LSU. He wanted to go to Miami, but we passed. People on here were knocking his speed, as if speed is the only attribute a RB should have.

Someone needs to check this kids ID. Don’t think it hurts us at all to take some bigger backs like this. Seems to work out well for teams like Bama and LSU. Don’t need as much RB depth when your back takes hits and absorbs them like a memory foam mattress

He isn't a take unless Thad decommits (and they'll probably look into Geter before this kid)

Our 2nd back will be a speedy gadget type player

Exactly, we are running out of room for skill players, and we can't take Thad and a similar type player in this kid. Our 2nd back will be Smith/Brown or maybe Daniels if worst comes to worst. Between Chaney, Knighton, and Thad, the RB room will be very solid and I'm not sure if this kid will get much work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. If you knew how many 4 and 5 star recruits have done nothing. Let the coaches evaluate and hope they know what they're doing.

Kid does seem to have some speed, looks like he is running away from defenders on those long runs.

I know some people here will say, "No, we don't need RBs from that area, Florida kids are the best."

Well, anytime somebody says anything about New York running backs, I remember how a NY RB, Derrick Lassic, killed us in a NC Sugar Bowl 25 years ago. He shredded our defense.W

And our very own Stephen McGuire, one of my favorite Cane RBs, ran through FSU in 1990, punished their DBs. As for this kid, nahhhhhh, He's not a take.

We need to get in contact with this kid TOMORROW. To cover our asses in case Thad does something stupid & to show Thad this **** ain't a game.

Audric had 2000 rushing yards & 24 TDs in 8 games this season. And added 2 sacks on defense just to **** on his haters lol
I don’t understand why Miami doesn’t recruit Northern NJ teams and keep going to the Camden area only. Kiffin hired Chris Partridge from Michigan specifically to recruit up there as he did in Michigan, he was one of the top recruiters in the nation a few years back, and he's already paying off getting 3 commits and pushing for Taywone Malone to commit to Ole Miss. All Time Recruits

Last edited:
Advertisement
He sorta reminds me of Damien Harris. Tough back with some speed. If he’s hungry and can push RB’s who are supposedly better than him, it wouldn’t hurt to kick tires and see if he’s interested.

Advertisement
I don’t understand why Miami doesn’t recruit Northern NJ teams and keep going to the Camden area only. Kiffin hired Chris Partridge from Michigan specifically to recruit up there as he did in Michigan, he was one of the top recruiters in the nation a few years back, and he's already paying off getting 3 commits and pushing for Taywone Malone to commit to Ole Miss. All Time Recruits
Gotta recruit/proritize the whole state. Jersey has always had talent but is now catching up as far as development. Outside of the big catholic/private schools (who also pull kids from South Jersey) there isn't a giant difference talent-wise. Same with Philly. Ohio State's QB signed Kyle McCord is a South Jersey kid.

Advertisement
Back