Audric Estime, 2021 RB, New Jersey

Goulds Cane

Senior
Another intriguing offensive prospect, this time from the NY/NJ area. Doesn't have an offer but with the current uncertainty of RB recruiting and our success at recruiting the area we should extend an offer.

6'0 215, hails from Spring Valley, New York but plays at powerhouse St. Joseph in Montvale, New Jersey. In 2019 recorded 1,190 yards and 15 TDs on 173 carries. He has a big frame and easily looks like he could carry 230-235 in college. His highlight tape shows getaway speed & physical running, he actually reminds me a bit of Thad lol.

He put on dominating performances against national competition like Junipero Serra, Bergen Catholic & St. Peter's Prep.

Currently rated a 90 4*, #6 player in NJ, #13 RB in the country, #271 player in the country on 247. Rivals has him as a 5.8 4*, #10 RB in the country, #6 player in NJ and #197 player in the country.

Offers include Arizona State, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Pitt, Rutgers, VT and West Virginia. His leader looks to be Rutgers right now, and Arizona State, Virginia Tech & West Virginia are also recruiting him.

Advertisement
Take all 4* recruits.
No. If you knew how many 4 and 5 star recruits have done nothing. Let the coaches evaluate and hope they know what they're doing.

Kid does seem to have some speed, looks like he is running away from defenders on those long runs.

I know some people here will say, "No, we don't need RBs from that area, Florida kids are the best."

Well, anytime somebody says anything about New York running backs, I remember how a NY RB, Derrick Lassic, killed us in a NC Sugar Bowl 25 years ago. He shredded our defense.

@Goulds Cane A Spring Valley Zoe Boy ! I like the Haitian young blood , he runs like he is hungry to prove himself. Franklin is a different level though.

Coming from spring Valley I am just concerned the family could be susceptible to a late bag life offer to flip somewhere else. In Spring Valley and Nyack the struggle is real.

Video Interview with Estime a few weeks ago

Go Canes

Last edited:
Fall 2019 season

I don't see the 6'1" 215lbs I am thinking more like 5'10" ish and 200lbs at the most.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
You ain’t lying, Rutgers been dominating for years
Rutgers has not been able to keep the players instate. Jabrill Peppers, Rashan Gary, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Brandon Wimbush, Johnathan Taylor, Justin Shorter, Tyler Friday, Javonte Jean-Baptiste, Antonio Alfano. NJ always has a Top 25 football teams and travel to play other top 25 teams. NJ doesnt produce speed but they do produce physical players, all the football programs focus on weight training more so than Florida teams. He plays for St. Joe's Montvale all the players look like him, but so do the players at St Peter's, Don Bosco, Paramus Catholic, and St. Peter's. That's why the Big 10 recruits NJ so hard specifically Ohio State and Michigan. Schiano has made it a point to keep talent here and Estime is one that looks to be staying home. Look also out for Ole Miss to start taking NJ talent now that Chris Partridge is the defensive co, he's already getting camps set up just like he did for Michigan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like a big back that can run in a spread offense since there is only one back most times. If he can power through tackles and break the los there is lots of running room.

Advertisement
Back