Auditing the Bank

Excellent content and great community. Thanks @DMoney, @Peter Ariz, and all the others who bring great content like @Cribby.
I think it is important to mention that the mods and insiders on the board also know when to keep their mouths shut. Info drops when it can be dropped and nobody on here screws up our recruiting efforts clout chasing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let em hang D!

pig with big balls on Make a GIF
I smell ya (BIG PAUSE)
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

But Aye yo! U still gotta hit the button

Advertisement
No website bats 1.000, and we had our share of misses along the way (David Stone, Xavier Lucas). But I truly believe that CanesInSight gave the community the most accurate, consistent and free information anywhere on the internet.

I say this not for clout, but so everyone tells their friends and spreads the word- CanesInSight is the place for passionate Hurricanes fans to enjoy their favorite hobby. Thank you to the community, site legends like @Cribby and @Memnon, the mods and everyone who helps make this place great.
IMG_0770.gif

Advertisement
No website bats 1.000, and we had our share of misses along the way (David Stone, Xavier Lucas). But I truly believe that CanesInSight gave the community the most accurate, consistent and free information anywhere on the internet.

I say this not for clout, but so everyone tells their friends and spreads the word- CanesInSight is the place for passionate Hurricanes fans to enjoy their favorite hobby. Thank you to the community, site legends like @Cribby and @Memnon, the mods and everyone who helps make this place great.
Honestly, this is my favorite site for information. I have joined some paid sites and info is very spotty. X and Twitter has to many fake post. Thank you @DMoney and @Peter Ariz for all your great content and podcast. Thanks to @Lance Roffers for all that he does too!!

Honestly, this is my favorite site for information. I have joined some paid sites and info is very spotty. X and Twitter has to many fake post. Thank you @DMoney and @Peter Ariz for all your great content and podcast. Thanks to @Lance Roffers for all that he does too!!
Very kind of you to say. Always blows my mind that people value my contributions.

Advertisement
Back