Auburn has a corch!

Advertisement
Nick Saban must have a guardian angel helping him out. I've never seen a guy so lucky over the years. His luck must have been balanced out by us getting all the bad luck

He’s in year 1, gotta give him more time...

It takes 6-8 years before you can expect a winning season from a Coach.

Or so I’ve read...
Home Run Baseball GIF by MLB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
WIth me being a falcons fan my god. Once I saw they were rushing 2 I knew they were cooked. Falcons were notorious for rushing 3 on D on 3rd and long under Mike Smith and Dan Quinn and we always give up the first down its nauseating...

Every time teams sit back on these plays and dont blitz they get beat
Not blitzing didnt lose the game for Auburn.

- 3 n out lost the game
- Muffed punt lost the game (I was screaming let it go)
- Single coverage lost the game

Even though prior to contest, Auburn was expected to lose by 50, heartbreaking loss, just heartbreaking.

**** Bama.

Advertisement
What a brutal loss, JHC all you have to do is take the WR out, get a PI and it's still 4th & 15. IIRC Bama won with the lowest win possibility percentage ever, .01

Not blitzing didnt lose the game for Auburn.

- 3 n out lost the game
- Muffed punt lost the game (I was screaming let it go)
- Single coverage lost the game

Even though prior to contest, Auburn was expected to lose by 50, heartbreaking loss, just heartbreaking.

**** Bama.

Auburn needed to score a TD instead of the FG that "only" put them up 4. I said right then it was going to come back to bite them. To add insult to injury, the muffed punt wasn't even by the normal return man. I'm still not sure why the backup was out there. In the post game press conference, Freeze didn't even realize the backup was in. Tough loss but similar to 2021 when they lost to bama in OT, if you keep leaving the door open, that's what happens. Still think they should have had 4 rushing.

Ball at the 30 you have to send some pressure and make him throw the ball quickly. You can still protect the end zone. They were better off just putting 11 in coverage compared to what that DL did there lol
They had only 2 on the DL getting zero pressure. They had another guy spying sfor what reason? To protect from the QV running 30 yards to the endzone.

When I saw only 2 rushing, I knew Auburn was cooked. The QB could have waited 10 minutes for someone to eventually come open. Auburn had 1 defender 1 v 1 in the back if the endzone with his back to the ball.

The worst defensive coaching scheme I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Pure stupidity. I feel really bad for the Auburn kids.

Advertisement
Back