Auburn corch

Advertisement
My Auburn buddy that I mention occasionally who's real connected wants him gone lol.

He's been spot on even regarding info about our program. He text me the night before Richt stepped down to tell me he was resigning.

He said the buyout was an issue this year and he would have been gone if not for that. They very much like Brohm and were happy he didn't go to Tennessee 1 year ago and Louisville this past Jan.

My Auburn buddy that I mention occasionally who's real connected wants him gone lol.

He's been spot on even regarding info about our program. He text me the night before Richt stepped down to tell me he was resigning.

He said the buyout was an issue this year and he would have been gone if not for that. They very much like Brohm and were happy he didn't go to Tennessee 1 year ago and Louisville this past Jan.

How does he say dj Williams is doing?

THIS is the opening Brent Venables would leave Clemson for. Is anyone else on that major of an upswing to get the Auburn gig?
Venables has two sons playing for him now. One is a walk on, the other is a 3 star safety. He said himself he’s pretty much done job searching right now because he wants to coach his boys. That’s at least 4 years from now.

Advertisement
Weird sh*t is going on at Auburn. One minute they say they're going to build new facilities, then the other day they put all that on hold.

I'm going to assume that's the people with deep pockets saying "we'll give u the money once u hire the coach we want"

He has one of the largest buyouts in CFB. I don't see it happening.
Auburn spends more on football than any other team except for Bama. This two teams spend significantly more than any other team including Clemson. They will fire Gus in a heartbeat if they don’t believe he is the guy!

Venables has two sons playing for him now. One is a walk on, the other is a 3 star safety. He said himself he’s pretty much done job searching right now because he wants to coach his boys. That’s at least 4 years from now.

He's literally said that to my face but I 0% believe anything a football coach says because money talks.

He's literally said that to my face but I 0% believe anything a football coach says because money talks.
Bama could call and he’d be on the first thing smoking. I quit a job after being there 2 weeks because a bigger school offered me a job. I agree 1000%!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back