Attn: Season Ticket Holders- Who is With Me?

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
I just donated the entire balance of my 2020 season ticket monies and parking pass costs to the "Canes United Covid Relief Fund". I would encourage everyone else to do the same. Pass the mescaline.

Sarcasm aside, that email the school sent where they were repeatedly attempting to compel people to do this essentially before even acknowledging the ability to roll the money into 2021 or just get a refund was comical. Gonna be sad when some of our more "seasoned" fans accidentally do this and then wonder why they're getting an invoice for 2021 tickets.

Advertisement

Attachments

• A5BF124F-E4E6-4F3E-946E-D5862D1B443F.jpeg
    A5BF124F-E4E6-4F3E-946E-D5862D1B443F.jpeg
    496 KB · Views: 13
It's rhetorically too easy to just say LSD or shrooms and I don't want to encourage anyone to experiment with PCP as I made that mistake once and woke up bleeding from my ****** in the backroom of a women's shoe store in Juarez, Mexico. So mescaline was the psychedelic of choice today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ill see what time i have for this years tickets, if not, just roll the entire thing over to next year (most likely option)

Advertisement
to be clear, you can roll over your entire credit for the 2021 season AND use new money to purchase tickets for this year, correct?

During what years were people taking this? And isn’t it a mushroom anyway? Isn’t the active ingredient psilocybin?
It was a 70s thing when I was aware of it, but no, not like psilocybin mushroom. As I understand it, it came from Peyote. It was a milder hallucinogen than LSD or mushrooms. Fiction writer Carlos Castaneda made it popular wiriting about Peyote trips.

How did I do Tad Football?

I just donated the entire balance of my 2020 season ticket monies and parking pass costs to the "Canes United Covid Relief Fund". I would encourage everyone else to do the same. Pass the mescaline.

Sarcasm aside, that email the school sent where they were repeatedly attempting to compel people to do this essentially before even acknowledging the ability to roll the money into 2021 or just get a refund was comical. Gonna be sad when some of our more "seasoned" fans accidentally do this and then wonder why they're getting an invoice for 2021 tickets.
Why? Covid relief fund. Three trillion in stimulus and were being told 82% of Americans will have their taxes raised next year. I think that’s plenty of relief. If I’m missing something, enlighten me please.

Advertisement
During what years were people taking this? And isn’t it a mushroom anyway? Isn’t the active ingredient psilocybin?
All I know is....CaneinOrlando NEVER hopped over a fence in North Ft Myers back in the mid 70s, to pick Shrooms in a Gigantic Cow pasture, (the ones with that telltale Purple Ring on them) and boil them, and add the tea to Hawaiian Punch....Not once....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back