Attn: Ostriches

Do you live in Africa?
Also, you have a VERY well trained dog. Good for you. My dog would have attacked the bird on site.

ANY one dog against a Cassowary:cry:...My money's on that big mean 6'-180-200lb bird with the 4-6" unclipped nails that enjoys kicking the **** outta anything that ****es it off.

Once when in Australia, we went to one of these "country zoo's".

I saw one try to attack a zookeeper for not feeding him...the zookeeper, me and his big dogs who broke their leashes getting away, hauled ***. That is one big bird not to F with.

Since my dog isn't suicidal ...if it happened at my home...I gotta believe he would give me that "you're on your own look" unless I passed him running out...then his look would be "Wait up man!!"

Advertisement
ANY one dog against a Cassowary:cry:...My money's on that big mean 6'-180-200lb bird with the 4-6" unclipped nails that enjoys kicking the **** outta anything that ****es it off.

I saw one try to attack a zookeeper for not feeding him...the zookeeper, me and his big dogs who broke their leashes getting away, hauled ***. That is one big bird not to F with.

Since my dog isn't suicidal ...if it happened at my home...I gotta believe he would give me that "you're on your own look" unless I passed him running out...then his look would be "Wait up man!!"

Im not saying he would win, but he would attack it no question.

You saw a cassowary at a zoo down under? They must be descendants of velocirapturs.

Advertisement
You saw a cassowary at a zoo down under? They must be descendants of velocirapturs.

My guess is that excluding the mouth and arms ....they are.

Those birds are big and do not play well with others. You'd have to be an idiot 🤡to try an keep one as a "pet". 🤪

Last edited:
Advertisement
female-reporter-attacked-by-ostriches.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back