ATTN - “The MILF Hunter” has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
This thing is currently lighting my *** up with downvotes all I could do is laugh

The mods run around giving demerits to those clowning idiots like **** hunter , Mack Jonas brother and Selmons who down vote everyone all day. It’s pretty funny , yet sad.

They must be teens or unemployed.

Attachments

• EEE33AE1-6219-472F-BDC2-AC3E24EACE54.jpeg
    EEE33AE1-6219-472F-BDC2-AC3E24EACE54.jpeg
    411.2 KB · Views: 196
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know what a “MILF” is and I don’t know why you’re hunting them, but I kindly ask that you refrain from downvoting all my posts.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.

:)

It's noT the MILF's we're all thinking it means.

For him, it's MIL (military) F*CKSTICKS - or military/former military peckers. MIL-F.

He's a goober-smoocher. Likes the uniforms - maybe a fetish for boots. And the idea of mils going commando due to heat.

So when you see you were downvoted by MILF HUNTER, just keep in mind - he's just a slack-jawed goober smoocher who's frustrated that practically every military man - his wet-dream targets - would whip his *** for suggesting such a thing.

So frustrated - he just likes to neg everyone.

You'll note he doesn't post here - he just is waiting for someone in uniform to answer his personal ad - and this negging practice is just something to pass the time while he pulls his pud in the long, long, interims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back