ATTN - “The MILF Hunter” has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's noT the MILF's we're all thinking it means.

For him, it's MIL (military) F*CKSTICKS - or military/former military peckers. MIL-F.

He's a goober-smoocher. Likes the uniforms - maybe a fetish for boots. And the idea of mils going commando due to heat.

So when you see you were downvoted by MILF HUNTER, just keep in mind - he's just a slack-jawed goober smoocher who's frustrated that practically every military man - his wet-dream targets - would whip his *** for suggesting such a thing.

So frustrated - he just likes to neg everyone.

You'll note he doesn't post here - he just is waiting for someone in uniform to answer his personal ad - and this negging practice is just something to pass the time while he pulls his pud in the long, long, interims.

Now I know - MILF HUNTER has gone back to my past posts, and is on a neg tear! LMAO!

The truth, sometimes just ****es others off.

And I must have nailed him right between the eyes.

I don’t know what a “MILF” is and I don’t know why you’re hunting them, but I kindly ask that you refrain from downvoting all my posts.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.

:)

Then there is the after dinner Tres Leches Milf, but beware this Milf will keep you up all night.

awVEKVW_700b.jpg

Advertisement
He calls himself the “Punani Destroyer.” Translation: no dates as yet.

Advertisement
It's noT the MILF's we're all thinking it means.

For him, it's MIL (military) F*CKSTICKS - or military/former military peckers. MIL-F.

He's a goober-smoocher. Likes the uniforms - maybe a fetish for boots. And the idea of mils going commando due to heat.

So when you see you were downvoted by MILF HUNTER, just keep in mind - he's just a slack-jawed goober smoocher who's frustrated that practically every military man - his wet-dream targets - would whip his *** for suggesting such a thing.

So frustrated - he just likes to neg everyone.

You'll note he doesn't post here - he just is waiting for someone in uniform to answer his personal ad - and this negging practice is just something to pass the time while he pulls his pud in the long, long, interims.
Do the Matt drill singlets count as a uniform?

Advertisement
MILF is nomenclature often used in the spread offense. It's normally associated with going deep. I hope this helps OP.

Advertisement
LMFAO. I just got lit up with downvotes from the guy as well. @Andrew @DMoney @OBLIVION @SFbayCane This is Negative Reaction Manipulation. The guy couldn't have even possibly read all of the posts he just downvoted in the time frame he downvoted them in.

Sbay and other mods are worrying about me sexual harassing the trolls and not the actual trolls effing up the board.

The MILF Hunter has been banned. Be aware that he is current member using a duplicate account to **** you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back