ATTN - “The MILF Hunter” has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to get approval.
thanks ..... go for it !

by the way, i had a chat a couple weeks ago with @Andrew and suggested a "BLOCK" feature like Twitter has. that would solve the problem of people being bothered by idiots. maybe you could help promote that being done.

just need someone to write the HTML code for that. if you could help that idea along, it would be greatly appreciated and
i am sure users on the board would really like to have that feature.

Advertisement
Then there is the after dinner Tres Leches Milf, but beware this Milf will keep you up all night.

awVEKVW_700b.jpg

I'd drink her bath water.

Advertisement
Lol I see ur soft snitching *** down voting me everyday do you see my crying about it clown gtfoh
You wouldn't call me a snitch to my face. Like OGH said this clown non stop down voting any and everything with no possible chance he even could read the post. U down vote me often but I don't give a crap, at least you respond and show your face.

Advertisement
The holiday season is the loneliest time of the year for perennial down voters and other negative personalities. It's a time that they have to really face how isolated and spurned they are by normal folks. Don't ever expect them to man up

Well anyway, I hope they don't affect anyone's day because that's what they want.

thanks ..... go for it !

by the way, i had a chat a couple weeks ago with @Andrew and suggested a "BLOCK" feature like Twitter has. that would solve the problem of people being bothered by idiots. maybe you could help promote that being done.

just need someone to write the HTML code for that. if you could help that idea along, it would be greatly appreciated and
i am sure users on the board would really like to have that feature.

I don't know anything about Twitter. This is my social media outlet. We do have an ignore feature. I know that doesn't help with maniacs down voting.

Wanted to explain a little further about your 1st question you asked in another post.

We don't want to give out warnings or bans. Which is why the user in question fate will come after we look at all information. Too confirm for sure. Not just from what i see. That they had malicious intent.

Something else. I want to come and read everyone's thoughts on the team. Just like any other user. I want to partake in the debates. The problem is at this moment. We have little debates about the team and mainly just debates about who thinks who is the biggest "idiot, racist, ***** and homophobic slang".

This place we call home has turned into a mess atm. I hope it can get back on track soon. We all just need to realize we have no control over the team success or someone's opinion. We won't always agree with each other but we don't have to act like Mean Gean Okerlund is standing in front of us with a mic and attack a fellow Cane because he doesn't see it the way you or i might.

Debate and show your proof of why you're right. If someone goes heel digger. Just move on to the next debate.

Don't take this as i am directing this to you. I am just talking in general. I will pass the info onto Andrew and the Twitter block feature.

Advertisement
I don't know anything about Twitter. This is my social media outlet. We do have an ignore feature. I know that doesn't help with maniacs down voting.

Wanted to explain a little further about your 1st question you asked in another post.

We don't want to give out warnings or bans. Which is why the user in question fate will come after we look at all information. Too confirm for sure. Not just from what i see. That they had malicious intent.

Something else. I want to come and read everyone's thoughts on the team. Just like any other user. I want to partake in the debates. The problem is at this moment. We have little debates about the team and mainly just debates about who thinks who is the biggest "idiot, racist, ***** and homophobic slang".

This place we call home has turned into a mess atm. I hope it can get back on track soon. We all just need to realize we have no control over the team success or someone's opinion. We won't always agree with each other but we don't have to act like Mean Gean Okerlund is standing in front of us with a mic and attack a fellow Cane because he doesn't see it the way you or i might.

Debate and show your proof of why you're right. If someone goes heel digger. Just move on to the next debate.

Don't take this as i am directing this to you. I am just talking in general. I will pass the info onto Andrew and the Twitter block feature.
thank you .... appreciate you taking the time to address this. i really do believe adding a BLOCK will solve a LOT of problems (not just the downvoting), both now and in the future and make the board much better by doing a simple thing that will be highly effective.

would make moderating the board much easier also ...... i'm sure you can see that.

putting this in the simplest business terms, more happy people having a good experience and staying on the board means more money.

knowing that you can be blocked is a great behavior modifier. thats why Twitter has it. Facebook does too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back