Attention --- The King is here- The president of The U

TouchMoney26 is the Gawd until proven otherwise first off!!

2nd off, we recruit Thad like we would any other commit but I wouldn't be begging and letting him play us with the hat tricks ala Jaidon Francois and some of these other recruits. My "tell" for him would be if he releases a top 5 or whatever at any time during this process, I would immediately drop him.

I love Thad but we don't need any recruit stopping this momentum. That would send a clear message. No more games. Not this year. We not playing the same game we played with Francois, Jobe, etc like in years past. If we wasn't all in, he shouldn't have recommitted. He should have taken his time. The staff would have recruited the **** out of him because they clearly want him as the only RB in the class. But he committed so we assumed he was all in. Now he is flirting with FSU and other schools? Nah lil bro. Not havin' it.

I like the TLewis news. Gotta like that. Especially since it seems like the kid wants in. Why wouldn't he? Everyone he knows is at the U.

Advertisement
Bruh, the thing giving me PTSD is Cook/Yearby. Cook was a wrecking ball against Miami. Thad to FSU and Daniels to Miami freaks me out. Maybe Thad will get interested in the University of Kentucky or Arkansas. Dont want any Miami RBs going to FSU (or needless to say- UF)

Dont even dare try to compare thad to dalvin -- you should be banned for even typing that

I like Chase Smith at LB better than Lewis, bigger faster not a head problem, but **** sho wouldn't turn Lewis down. Thad a big power back in mold of Gus Edwards so not the best fit, but a better option than Amari. There are others but the final class should include:
  1. Leonard Taylor
  2. Jason Marshall
  3. Breshard Smith
  4. Chase Smith

I'm still sticking with my original statement - Terrance lewis will be a cane. (with TAE and James Williams i was 100 percent confident) - not so much the case here but I think he ends up with us.

Next - Amari Daniels will be a cane and I want him to be so bad. - I know alot of you are fans of Thad but the truth is.. especially with him talking to FSU --- PASS he is clearly afraid of the comp..nor do I think he would ever be our main back anyways.

Btw ---Tae and James are Hurricanes like I've said from day 1 --- Lets go - We're back !!

I'd definitely take you at President over Frenk.

As for Terrence Lewis, I can understand if HE wants to flip to UM, but what do you know on the character issues? Is that something UM will evaluate over time (i.e., kid stays out of trouble for 6 more months) or has a decision already been made?

As for RB, let's get Ahmmon Richards to work on bringing his brother back as a transfer.

Advertisement

2nd off, we recruit Thad like we would any other commit but I wouldn't be begging and letting him play us with the hat tricks ala Jaidon Francois and some of these other recruits. My "tell" for him would be if he releases a top 5 or whatever at any time during this process, I would immediately drop him.

I love Thad but we don't need any recruit stopping this momentum. That would send a clear message. No more games. Not this year. We not playing the same game we played with Francois, Jobe, etc like in years past. If we wasn't all in, he shouldn't have recommitted. He should have taken his time. The staff would have recruited the **** out of him because they clearly want him as the only RB in the class. But he committed so we assumed he was all in. Now he is flirting with FSU and other schools? Nah lil bro. Not havin' it.

I like the TLewis news. Gotta like that. Especially since it seems like the kid wants in. Why wouldn't he? Everyone he knows is at the U.
Since when does he want in? All of his posts are not positive towards us unless that was his grudge speaking.

I'd definitely take you at President over Frenk.

As for Terrence Lewis, I can understand if HE wants to flip to UM, but what do you know on the character issues? Is that something UM will evaluate over time (i.e., kid stays out of trouble for 6 more months) or has a decision already been made?

As for RB, let's get Ahmmon Richards to work on bringing his brother back as a transfer.

I think with us owning miami right now that both sides will gain interest pretty fast with lewis.. not really worried. and yes Miami should definitely take him no matter what his actions/attitude is during highschool.

Ahmmon richards brother -- he can stay at Auburn -- Amari over him all day...Amari is a gifted back with instincts that you cant teach

Y'all must not have seen our Depth chart at RB if y'all think we can just skip RB for a YR.
We can assume Cam'ron Harris will declare early because RB almost always do (and they should). That means we will have Robert Burns, Don Chaney, and Jaylen Knighting on the roster and that is it. Y'all ******* tripping about taking 0 RBs. We need minimum of 1 (even if it's a guy that could be a hybrid RB/WR/DB)
I'd slide in any athlete on the roster who's played rb in hs if necessary. We need to make sure we're getting the best player available or of need no matter what. I'd take two QB's (Transfer, HS) if they wanted in over 1 RB.....TVD and Kosi are the only one's left. Current QB depth in 2021 scares me more than anything.

Advertisement

I absolutely love what this staff is doing in terms of landing elite talent, but this is one of the little things that separates good staffs from great staffs imo.

Encouraging and getting highly touted kids like Thad to publicly shut down their recruitment sends a message, not only to kids in future classes, but to other schools that we mean business right now. This staff’s coming for it all this year if we have a season.

Harris is almost certainly gone after this year so we need a back for depth purposes. I like Franklin because he gives us the big back we don't have on the roster already. Although I believe Chaney can fit the bill as a power back. Whomever they sign it would be for depth purposes anyway

Harris is almost certainly gone after this year so we need a back for depth purposes. I like Franklin because he gives us the big back we don't have on the roster already. Although I believe Chaney can fit the bill as a power back. Whomever they sign it would be for depth purposes anyway

Indeed. Haven't had a solid goal line thumper since Mike James or Damien Berry IMO.

Advertisement
Thank you THAD! Big news shutting it down.. Diaz doing a **** of a job finally --- Thad and Amari back to back years of having the best RB's in Florida

I'd slide in any athlete on the roster who's played rb in hs if necessary. We need to make sure we're getting the best player available or of need no matter what. I'd take two QB's (Transfer, HS) if they wanted in over 1 RB.....TVD and Kosi are the only one's left. Current QB depth in 2021 scares me more than anything.
2021 QB depth: Kosi, Martell, Van Dyke, Matocha.

Advertisement
What's the deal with Martell- is he staying at QB?
No idea. I think they're going to give him a good look in the new offense to see how he responds. Lashlee's system is waaay more suited to his talents than Penos'. (personally, I think Martell made a huge mistake transferring to a pro-style school) But....his high school tape looks a helova a lot like D'Eriq King's highlights from Houston so I don't think the staff can totally throw in the towel on him yet. Maybe they can use him in the slot, maybe they can line him up in the backfield. Maybe he can play a little wildcat QB. I think there's still something there that can help us on offense.

Dont even dare try to compare thad to dalvin -- you should be banned for even typing that

I was not comparing running styles or physical similarities. I was comparing impact on games against Miami. Would be sickening to see him steamrolling our guys and giving FSU a late score to put them ahead. Fortunately, he is going to be stomping the Noles in a Canes uniform.

He’s also, like the majority of posters, been as kind to a new poster like myself. Answers questions etc. This is an amazing board.

Advertisement
Back