Attention --- The King is here- The president of The U

Advertisement
I'm still sticking with my original statement - Terrance lewis will be a cane. (with TAE and James Williams i was 100 percent confident) - not so much the case here but I think he ends up with us.

Next - Amari Daniels will be a cane and I want him to be so bad. - I know alot of you are fans of Thad but the truth is.. especially with him talking to FSU --- PASS he is clearly afraid of the comp..nor do I think he would ever be our main back anyways.

Btw ---Tae and James are Hurricanes like I've said from day 1 --- Lets go - We're back !!
After seeing Yuks tape man I'm not so Amari all the way man......I wouldn't say no to Amari but I'm flip flopping now. I do like Daniels and the hype he brings

Advertisement
You’re a CIS Legend! But quit while you’re ahead bro lol
90422F94-C742-4B4B-97D2-52A0EAD8D1DE.gif

Advertisement
DO NOT SLEEP ON AMARI DANIELS. HE makes plays and has a God given talent as a Rb with his moves and vision... plus we have knighton and chaney so it does really matter what rb we get this year. But amari is IMPORTANT
. we are building something special here that has never been done with keeping these miami kids frol all diff schools. Also Seymore couldnt be happier to want to block for anybody else but Amari

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, this if tough. If he wants in, I can't justify pushing out a kid, even a 3 star, that committed early and didn't f#ck around with his recruitment. That kind of shadiness is you become like Kirby Smart and start ****ing off recruits with lies. Now if there is a commit that is playing silly games, I would encourage the staff to encourage him to leave. You want kids that want to be Canes. So I'd be put Franklin and Collins on my no fly list. Would it help our rankings to keep them and drop a 3 star? Sure. But I don't think that's the right way to do business.

I'm still sticking with my original statement - Terrance lewis will be a cane. (with TAE and James Williams i was 100 percent confident) - not so much the case here but I think he ends up with us.

Next - Amari Daniels will be a cane and I want him to be so bad. - I know alot of you are fans of Thad but the truth is.. especially with him talking to FSU --- PASS he is clearly afraid of the comp..nor do I think he would ever be our main back anyways.

Btw ---Tae and James are Hurricanes like I've said from day 1 --- Lets go - We're back !!
move Hammett to the 2nd DE spot and take Lewis as our 3rd LB. Tell him straight up, no mistakes, no bull sh*t, just come and ball!

Advertisement
Back