Attention --- The King is here- The president of The U

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
I'm still sticking with my original statement - Terrance lewis will be a cane. (with TAE and James Williams i was 100 percent confident) - not so much the case here but I think he ends up with us.

Next - Amari Daniels will be a cane and I want him to be so bad. - I know alot of you are fans of Thad but the truth is.. especially with him talking to FSU --- PASS he is clearly afraid of the comp..nor do I think he would ever be our main back anyways.

Btw ---Tae and James are Hurricanes like I've said from day 1 --- Lets go - We're back !!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Talent wise he’s a take all day without question. Character wise, I’m 100% on board with giving the staff the benefit of the doubt if they feel they can keep him in check with the group of leaders we got coming in these last 2 classes.
Man I’ll tell you what if we can somehow pull Tae, James, LT, Marshall, and Lewis on the same defense?!?!? Oh.....my.....god.

Advertisement
I'm still sticking with my original statement - Terrance lewis will be a cane. (with TAE and James Williams i was 100 percent confident) - not so much the case here but I think he ends up with us.

Next - Amari Daniels will be a cane and I want him to be so bad. - I know alot of you are fans of Thad but the truth is.. especially with him talking to FSU --- PASS he is clearly afraid of the comp..nor do I think he would ever be our main back anyways.

Btw ---Tae and James are Hurricanes like I've said from day 1 --- Lets go - We're back !!
More importantly Jason Marshall?

1595473005773.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Bring me Lewis now James I mean touchmoney

Would you ever bounce from the hottest party of the year with two dimes inviting you upstairs for a private party to go see this girl so aesthetically abhorrent Paranos would turn her down? "uh...uhhh...I gotta go." as you scurry out of the house like a corn cob.

I wouldn't.

...but that is what going to FSU would be like right now. idk what Thad is doing, but he definitely wouldn't tell his friends about it.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back