Attendance...

As I understand it, UM pays for the parking attendants. The cops only get involved if they are called by one of the attendants. Where I park, there is a cop that sits in his car the entire time before the game. you only see him if he has to get out to go wizz.

Advertisement
Delayed flight and that **** traffic made us late. Got there about midway through the 1st Q. It was loud and my section was rowdy. 101, where you at!??!

That number isn't legit, it’s the amount of tickets sold. I know that. I was at the game and can confirm that barely half of the stadium seats were used. Great contribution to the discussion, what would we do without you...
This is not accurate. It was well over 50%, probably around 70% and it was plenty loud. And yes, I was there.

The lower bowl was pretty much full. Crowd was still arriving in the 2nd quarter the traffic was horrible cause it’s Miami and 2 it was raining all day

Advertisement
You can tell some of you are going off tv shots at the begginning of the game. The stadium was pretty full by the second quarter. pretty much everyone got there late

took the buses from Campus 1 hour 45 min to get to Hard Rock. The administration sent out emails to all frats/sororities/clubs to "strongly encourage" all student members to attend. My son felt there was definitely a good student turnout this week.

Man that turnpike made me miss the first quarter. That game was awesome though, that stadium is special man and it will be awesome if the canes start winning again and playing big time night games.

Advertisement
late crowd being Friday night and it was raining creating terrible traffic. Definitely more in attendance than VT game. I'd say it was 52-54K.

Common theme with our crowds is they’re dying for something to cheer about.

No good play goes unnoticed. Fans are into every play.

We can be among the best home field advantages in college football if this program could just get its **** together.

We hold the NCAA record for consecutive home victories, don’t we?
There’s something about a Miami crowd, when it gets going...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back