Attendance to be 50-50 per "reliable source" up here in ...

ADELPHI

Sophomore
Canesville. I know the UF fans will represent but this better not be even remotely true.

Advertisement
Why wouldn't it be true? What leads you to believe Miami has enough fans to fill more than 3/4 of that huge facility?

Why wouldn't it be true? What leads you to believe Miami has enough fans to fill more than 3/4 of that huge facility?

It wasn't even 50-50 in 2003, that's why I don't believe it. 50-50 means half a stadium literally being Gators, I have never seen that for any event in Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've been told that UM season ticket holders have been selling their tickets online so I believe that it will be about a 50/50 crowd. Maybe 55/45 UM but nonetheless, there will plenty gators inside the stadium...

Advertisement
70/30 Canes

Anyone who says differently is just an attention *****.

30% of 88k = 27k
That's a lot of fans.

who gives a ****?!? I'm gonna be there & I'm gonna be loud as **** & support my team...**** everything else!

93.gif

I've been told that UM season ticket holders have been selling their tickets online so I believe that it will be about a 50/50 crowd. Maybe 55/45 UM but nonetheless, there will plenty gators inside the stadium...

Plenty of out of town Canes are buying those tickets online as well. 70/30; 65/35 Canes.

Advertisement
Like anyone would have the slightest clue, GTFOH. No one knows who's buying what on the secondary market and who the **** cares anyway, just another tiny wiener hang-up from the uif fans.

Not a chance. On the high end there will be 20-25k....tops.

Advertisement
You guys are nuts. Who cares about the secondary market. What did we sell, 40k season tickets? **** near anyone who buys a canes season ticket is going to be a serious diehard fan. What diehard fan is going to sell their ticket to the UF game? Sure, you'll anecdotally here of some doing it here and there. But even if 1-3k people did that out of all our season ticket holders, it's not enough to tilt the attendance one way or the other.

In addition you hear these stories about how gator fans are buying up our season tickets just to go to this game. Again, I'm sure there are some people that have done that. But there aren't 20,000 gators who have done it. The gators will have their 12,500 allotment and then another 10k who weaseled into the game through various avenues. Which is a great showing for the away team, but it won't be anywhere near 50/50. What will be even more annoying is that after the game, delusional gators will claim that it was indeed50/50.

Season ticket holders and students alone will make up 50% of the crowd. The other 50% will be somewhat split. Simple math here.

Advertisement
Back