* attempt to steal UM recruits

Facts. This **** looks horrible publicly even though we know that’s not the case.
Which is why so many fans were critical of Ruiz’s actions on Twitter last year. It’s one thing to be vocal when your house is in order and can’t be spun against you. But his business was not on solid ground and appears to be projection than anything…..and it’s coming back on him now. It’s like I was told years ago as a youngster, people with money and power don’t have to publicly flash money to prove their wealth and power.

As a fan I appreciate what Ruiz did for the players and NIL in general, and I hope he can work through his financial situation and be a solid booster for years to come. But his actions did have negative consequences.

Advertisement
Which is why so many fans were critical of Ruiz’s actions on Twitter last year. It’s one thing to be vocal when your house is in order and can’t be spun against you. But his business was not on solid ground and appears to be projection than anything…..and it’s coming back on him now. It’s like I was told years ago as a youngster, people with money and power don’t have to publicly flash money to prove their wealth and power.

As a fan I appreciate what Ruiz did for the players and NIL in general, and I hope he can work through his financial situation and be a solid booster for years to come. But his actions did have negative consequences.
I personally am grateful for Ruiz and everyone else who supports our players through NIL opportunities. As a human being, I pray for Ruiz to continue to be successful and learn from any mistakes he may have made in the past just as I hope I learn from the zillion ➕️ mistakes I've made in life. Go Canes 🏈

Advertisement
Back