* attempt to steal UM recruits

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_0811.jpeg
What a glorious program…

So what? You think Mario stops calling a recruit because the player is committed to another school?

Advertisement
“Miami” fans working side by side with the enemy to tear down our most visible booster aren’t helping us. That fight’s been had on this board as I was in the middle of it. There were plenty on here who agreed that it’s unhelpful to say the least.
With all due respect, this particular booster despite earlier meritorious efforts needed to step back... and others step in to replace things like the Pack deal. We weren't 5-7 in basketball (far from it) but had a dismal portal season because we didn't (or couldn't) come up with the big bucks. Yes, it's a fine line between bashing the sorrowful NIL state of affairs without blemishing our favorite home team, but it wasn't all for the worst.

Is it wrong until proven otherwise?

Obviously they only see the surface, but it’s either NIL or going 5-7. Maybe both.

Both are easy to negatively recruit against, and money trumps everything. Give them a reason to stop and maybe the tune changes.

You have already decided what the class ends up as. I'm not relitigating that again with you.

You have already decided what the class ends up as. I'm not relitigating that again with you.
You’re so tough big guy. I haven’t decided anything, in fact I’ve been evaluating all the way up until today. Each bit of info is added to a database that timelines our overall trajectory. It’s you that have decided we can do no wrong, unless your expectations are so pathetically low in the dirt that you think 80 mil and a reluctance to up a bid while two in-state rivals blast their way into the top five off the back of financial flexing is fine and dandy.

wake up. If you think as of today, right this very moment, that we’re fine recruiting and there’s no warning signs…lmao. You can’t be saved.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No doubt. Over the last 5-7 years I have Bama and UGA in their own league. Ohio State and Clemson, as @No_Fly_Zone pointed out, would be next for me, then other schools who fight the above four competitively and then is somewhere down further. Pretty sad to admit matter of factly but it is what it has been IMO.
We are way down in fourth tier type sh. Even fsu rt now with success they are 4th tier as well and uf. We all are trash and inconsistent as of rt now

Advertisement
You’re so tough big guy. I haven’t decided anything, in fact I’ve been evaluating all the way up until today. Each bit of info is added to a database that timelines our overall trajectory. It’s you that have decided we can do no wrong, unless your expectations are so pathetically low in the dirt that you think 80 mil and a reluctance to up a bid while two in-state rivals blast their way into the top five off the back of financial flexing is fine and dandy.

wake up. If you think as of today, right this very moment, that we’re fine recruiting and there’s no warning signs…lmao. You can’t be saved.
Again

No one said we're fine. No one.

You're only making assumptions and basing it off your subjective analysis.

"Two in state rivals." Where were you when Norvell was losing to Jax State in year 3? Rhetorical question you're not making apples to apples arguments. UF won't finish with a top 5 class unless you find a QB on that team but hey you are you.

The season is under 4 weeks away we need something to sell. I am waiting for that. Re-read that. I am waiting for that.

Historically speaking Miami is NEVER in the top 5 convo but suddenly overnight that is the expectation with zero on field evidence to support it.

I get it most of the fanbase drinks glue slurpies and you suddenly joined the line. It's all good.

Stay Frosty

Advertisement
Back