2025 ATH Trey McNutt - Cleveland, OH

Advertisement
It's so sad, right? Ohio against the world. Waaaahhhh...
I don’t know, you tell me. I don’t have a penchant for or borderline obsession with things that are supposedly inferior to me, my lifestyle or experience. I don’t see an easily observable pattern of threads (over the years) being derailed over the topic of how bad any other state is other than Ohio. So that’s not a question for the observer, it’s a question for the obsessors.

I don’t know, you tell me. I don’t have a penchant for or borderline obsession with things that are supposedly inferior to me, my lifestyle or experience. I don’t see an easily observable pattern of threads (over the years) being derailed over the topic of how bad any other state is other than Ohio. So that’s not a question for the observer, it’s a question for the obsessors.

1707076248607.png

Advertisement
How can he be suspended?

Is it illegal in Ohio to play for 7v7 teams?
According to Wiltfong, it's one game.

The dumbasses on the Ohio High School Athletic Association board thought it would be a good idea to create a rule that regulates and prohibits football players from playing on non-school teams during a specific window of time.

According to Wiltfong, it's one game.

The dumbasses on the Ohio High School Athletic Association board thought it would be a good idea to create a rule that regulates and prohibits football players from playing on non-school teams during a specific window of time.

But Club Volleyball & AAU perfectly fine. How dumb!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back