2025 ATH Trey McNutt - Cleveland, OH

Advertisement

- “I want to see everywhere I can and get all the experiences that I can get,” McNutt told On3. “I want to make sure I find the right fit at a school. I’m planning to take my recruitment into the season and then, I will end up committing and enrolling early.”

- He says Ohio State and ND have made early impressions on him. Been to OSU around 6 times. Says the Buckeyes are letting him know that he is a top priority for their class.

-Notre Dame has hosted McNutt three times. " coach Marcus Freeman, has been reaching out to me and my mom to make sure I feel like a priority. We are continuing to build that relationship.”

-Other programs to host McNutt include Michigan, Penn State and Tennessee.

-
McNutt’s trip to Miami ended in an offer. As a result, the Hurricanes have caught his attention.
“The offer means a lot, knowing they are a far away school offering me,” McNutt said. “Getting down on this visit gave me a great look at Miami and I liked it a lot. The campus is crazy and the school is good.”

Advertisement
You know what they say, to a hammer, the whole world is bleached ********.
... pause?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shhhh, you are ruining the overwhelmingly false narrative of this blog captured during the derailing of at least 50 threads, that Ohio is a dumpster fire run amuck by Meth labs and wastelands.
That’s southern Ohio. Cleveland area is a different state

Advertisement
Back