D

deleted3746

Info is from the Vanderbilt 247 site.

-6-1 210 Hester plays SS and WR
-Planning on visiting UVag, Miami, and UNC this summer
-Will be taking an OV to Vanderbilt
-Colleges down south are a draw
-Wants UFag and FSUck to offer him
-Is also interested in Taint, Mich., and Mich St.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/737623/kiy-hester

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Ive watched this guys highlights over and over again and I just dont see it! Marques Gayot and Micheal Johnson are two local kids who are currently committed to Louisville and both their highlights look way more impressive.

Advertisement
I doubt Hester ends up in Miami. He wants to play right away but, after his visit he will see that cracking the starting line up at Safety for the []_[] will be near impossible as a freshman and might be a tough proposition even as a Junior .

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1498790 said:
I doubt Hester ends up in Miami. He wants to play right away but, after his visit he will see that cracking the starting line up at Safety for the []_[] will be near impossible as a freshman and might be a tough proposition even as a Junior .
He is really close with AQM and is cool with Olsen from what i used to see on twitter

Kids say they want to play as true freshman all the time and end up at Alabama

Kids say they want to play as true freshman all the time and end up at Alabama

This kid is lookin at Vanderbilt and Virginia right now.

Advertisement
Something is off, why would he want a UF offer if he is close to Tre Bell? We screwed that kid over and sent him packing once Muschamp realized he sucked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive watched this guys highlights over and over again and I just dont see it! Marques Gayot and Micheal Johnson are two local kids who are currently committed to Louisville and both their highlights look way more impressive.

Gayot has an offer.

Johnson will camp this summer and may or may not get an offer.

Something is off, why would he want a UF offer if he is close to Tre Bell? We screwed that kid over and sent him packing once Muschamp realized he sucked.

I don't mean to be a prick but when you say "we" on this site you should always be referring to Miami. This isn't a Gator site.

Advertisement
Back