ATH Christian Leary

Advertisement
Bama can be had with athletes in a spread and fast pace offense. Saban knows this thats y a couple years back he advocated for rules that slow down the game. The pace and space dwindles his advantage.
Saban been said **** that and just started stockpiling WR ever since.. He joined the spread revolution long time ago, we just late to the party.

Guys, this young man is all Oklahoma. Trust me. Mario Williams is also going to be going to OU and wants leary there with him. Leary will take a visit to Auburn and that’s the only school that really has a chance to flip his mind.

There goes that. He just committed to Bam$

They trying to do the same thing that they did with the Jeudy class. They did their evals and have the ability to offer every top recruit in whatever position they need. They see that their wide receiver room is getting depleted and they’re stocking up again. It’s what they do. And they’re doing it with dudes that it’s almost impossible for them not to be draft picks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m more than happy with what we have and the kids we might get. Fck bama and all their nut huggers.

Advertisement
He was never coming , bama has been leading for awhile. Honestly I don’t care , this receiving core is going to be great. We’ll be fine.
How do you think we are looking with Alexis? Seems like he would be the perfect way to round off this WR class.

How do you think we are looking with Alexis? Seems like he would be the perfect way to round off this WR class.

We’re in it but Texas leads , at least that’s the gossip. Brashard looks there’s a pretty good chance , Vols might be the only real threat to f up a few guys from palmetto.

Advertisement
Talked to his stepdad today....he wasnt aware of the new FL NLI stuff. Sent him some info for his stepson.

Alexis should be wr.1 imo kid is elite dont get how the recruiting services undervalue him. 4.4 speed great hands can catch in traffic breaks tackles routinely and a NFL legacy

Advertisement
Back