ATH Christian Leary

Imo this is one of the players we need In This class. Has elite speed and dare I say has a little of Devin Hester when he returns kicks? Perfect player for spread offense. Lashlee and Hickson recruiting him. Look at the first minute and see the speed. Runs track and is only going to get faster. By his Sr year he will run in the 4.3’s. Thoughts?

Advertisement
Think there are a couple threads on him, his tape is electric tho, has the type of speed we need and have been missing for awhile now. We need to recruit that type of speed. Hope he is being made a priority. Dude will probably be running 10.4/10.3 type by the time he is in college.. Sick

Advertisement
Saw these highlights the other day and was blown away.

Absolute stud and looks like a real S&C program would lead to marked improvement. Looks big for the speed and I'd imagine could lose some bad weight.

Advertisement
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this guy compared to Yulkeith Brown? If we only take 1 and they both want in, who gets the spot?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imo this is one of the players we need In This class. Has elite speed and dare I say has a little of Devin Hester when he returns kicks? Perfect player for spread offense. Lashlee and Hickson recruiting him. Look at the first minute and see the speed. Runs track and is only going to get faster. By his Sr year he will run in the 4.3’s. Thoughts?

I really like this kid too. I know his highlights are mostly at WR but i would take him as an RB2. The kids speed is no joke.

Advertisement
Back