At Georgia Tech highlights

View as article

Canezum5

Senior
Premium
https://youtu.be/tPGWEjBUCIQ

We have sooo many weapons its crazy.

Opposing teams have a lot to defend. Teams better hope Brad doesnt get hott throwing on the run because its going to be unfair.

This game was never really close and i cant wait till we can dissect the full game.

Its not shown in the highlights but our corners got pushed around a bit by GT on the perimeter. That and missed tackles are the only reason they had any success.

Corners gotta get better before UNC comes to town.

Advertisement

Opposing teams have a lot to defend. Teams better hope Brad doesnt get hott throwing on the run because its going to be unfair.

This game was never really close and i cant wait till we can dissect the full game.

Its not shown in the highlights but our corners got pushed around a bit by GT on the perimeter. That and missed tackles are the only reason they had any success.

Our fans were loud.
It sounded like a home game!

Advertisement
Defense gave up 21, which hurts, but scored 14 and a couple other turnovers and that is Miami aggressive attacking defense at it's core.

So let's see kaaya was 5-8 70 yards in the 1st half and 8-11 in the second half 1 td 171 yards in the second half yet people think he is so horrible? On top of that at least 2-3 of the passes were dropped. Sh*t is ridiculous. Our fans hate our best players every year. The defense we just played going into the game hasn't allowed a play over 32 yards all year... and that's after already playing a high prolific offense in Clemson... Miami had plays of 31,31 and 48 today...

Our fans were loud.

There was a ton of us out there!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Defense gave up 21, which hurts, but scored 14 and a couple other turnovers and that is Miami aggressive attacking defense at it's core.

Paul Johnson semi exposed our corners inability to get off blocks and bad tackling led to them scoring 21.

I was upset about it to but thats probably because im expecting far too much from them which is unfair.

Answer me this. Do you think GT scores 21 if we play them again this year?

Advertisement

Our fans were loud.

There was a ton of us out there!
View attachment 39229
View attachment 39230
View attachment 39231

I was at the GT scout board and I read many comments about Cane fans taking over the place.
Good work Port, way to rep the U.

These were some encouraging things I saw yesterday. Mostly offensive because that's where there's still a question of identity and mastery for many fans. Richt has been basic and repetitive as you'll see.

56s Pass - NFL caliber in very tight window. Throw of the game.

1:25s progression and decision - Again NFL caliber and lets me know Brad "gets it". 2nd & 12 and best play of the game in my opinion.

3:00s effort - watch St. Louis trail the play and clean up two guys at the end. This is so awesome.

3:35s play-calling & execuion - same play two times in a row for 11 yards.

7:25s Technique - Corn sets edge, sheds block and form tackle with finish.

8:35 play-calling & execution - again, Richt calls same play back to back w/ RB in flat to pull LB and create lane for slant on 2 different formations.

We just need to continue building on this. For those who think Richt's offense is vanilla, u haven't seen anything yet.

Advertisement
Love Joseph Jackson's athleticism. Dude is well on his way to being an absolute freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So let's see kaaya was 5-8 70 yards in the 1st half and 8-11 in the second half 1 td 171 yards in the second half yet people think he is so horrible? On top of that at least 2-3 of the passes were dropped. Sh*t is ridiculous. Our fans hate our best players every year. The defense we just played going into the game hasn't allowed a play over 32 yards all year... and that's after already playing a high prolific offense in Clemson... Miami had plays of 31,31 and 48 today...

That tech D doesn't suck by any stretch and may be better than FSU.

Love Joseph Jackson's athleticism. Dude is well on his way to being an absolute freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't had his skillset here in a long time. One more off-season of weight training and technique refinement and kid will be a monster.

Advertisement
watching the game again I think the young defense did as well as we could expect, especially on the road. THere were some missed assignments but they are freshman and they won. I'll never complain when the defense scores twice. That's exactly what we asked for, a fast aggressive scheme

we'll give up some points here and there and get gashed for 7-8 yard gains when somebody doesn't play their gap, but a D-line that plays in the backfield, LB's that make plays and a infusion of talent coming in the defensive backfield….we're gonna be ok

The Defense scored 14 points in the first half only gave up 7 points the whole second half.
Enough said.

Advertisement
Back