ASU isn't trying to win #ThePac12South first

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bunch of loser feqgits trying to justify the castration of this once proud program. ****'s gotten so pathetic that these ***** are trying to convince the few remaining UM fans, who know what this program is capable of, that a goal of winning the worst division in any power conference is acceptable.

One Low T moron said it's ok for ASU to set the NC as their goal because they won the Pac 12 South a couple years ago. Yet, that same Low T slob doesn't think it's ok for UM, who has won 5 NCs in the last 30 years and played for 5 others, to have higher goals than doing what GT and Duke have done--winning the Coastal. Sad stuff.

I could care less what other programs are doing. It is a loser mentality when you want to to compare yourselves to others. We need to return to being a standard setter even if it is one step at a time. Of course the question is, do our steps actually lead anywhere. As for myself I am going to enjoy some Canes football. Things will work out one way or another. ( I hope?) if not, the feint of heart need not tread this board!

Advertisement
IF Miami was talking about winning national championships every comedian on this site would have some variation of "LULZ, national championship? Golden can't even win the Coastal." He certainly wouldn't be complimented for having high expectations.

This ain't hard. Whatever the program does, go oppo and you're getting an up vote.

Our program is full of retarded chimps, they define progress by going "6-7". They have no standards and any they cite are from a retarded position.

So Miami goal should be a NC this year ? GTFOH with your high expectations

The goal is a NC every year you scumbag piece of crap fake fan. Get the **** out of here and never come back with your pathetic expectations,

Lol well I got news for you there won't be one this year for Miami or ASU so keep dreaming [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Link to where I said there would be and I will leave the board forever.

Learn basic English you creep.

Bunch of loser feqgits trying to justify the castration of this once proud program. ****'s gotten so pathetic that these ***** are trying to convince the few remaining UM fans, who know what this program is capable of, that a goal of winning the worst division in any power conference is acceptable.

One Low T moron said it's ok for ASU to set the NC as their goal because they won the Pac 12 South a couple years ago. Yet, that same Low T slob doesn't think it's ok for UM, who has won 5 NCs in the last 30 years and played for 5 others, to have higher goals than doing what GT and Duke have done--winning the Coastal. Sad stuff.

These cretins love the self-inflicted cancer approach the program has choosen.

So Miami goal should be a NC this year ? GTFOH with your high expectations

The goal is a NC every year you scumbag piece of crap fake fan. Get the **** out of here and never come back with your pathetic expectations,

Lol well I got news for you there won't be one this year for Miami or ASU so keep dreaming [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Link to where I said there would be and I will leave the board forever.

Learn basic English you creep.

#GoldenEra !!!!!

Advertisement

These cretins love the self-inflicted cancer approach the program has choosen.

Yup. Delusional nutjobs.

IF Miami was talking about winning national championships every comedian on this site would have some variation of "LULZ, national championship? Golden can't even win the Coastal." He certainly wouldn't be complimented for having high expectations.

This ain't hard. Whatever the program does, go oppo and you're getting an up vote.

If you deep throat butch davis you get three upvotes. You should've seen this site when they had rep betting. It looked like a circle jerk combined with a bukake convention.

Oh the Butch Davis that was 0-10 against FSU and Virginia Tech and 0-2 against ECU in his first 5 years? I'm sure everyone here would've been very complimentary of Butch during that time frame.

You're clearly blinded by all of Golden's pre-**** and **** all in your eyes.

You conveniently forgot to mention Butch finished tied for 1st in the Big East his first 2 years. Butch was also 3-0 in bowl games in those 5 years. Butch's teams also finished ranked 4 of those 5 years.

Got anymore brain busters?

Advertisement

Don't worry about a thing. Every little thing gonna be alright.
Firing Day is 94 away.

[video=youtube;PGYAAsHT4QE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGYAAsHT4QE[/video]

Wow, Kirk Herbstriet just picked ASU to make it to the college football playoffs on CollegeFootballLive....

I could care less what other programs are doing. It is a loser mentality when you want to to compare yourselves to others. We need to return to being a standard setter even if it is one step at a time. Of course the question is, do our steps actually lead anywhere. As for myself I am going to enjoy some Canes football. Things will work out one way or another. ( I hope?) if not, the feint of heart need not tread this board!

The whole point of competitive sports is to compare your progrum with other progrums you dumb ****.

Advertisement
Back