Ask yourself: Why was Boston College's Defense so dominant?

Would Liberty City El care to explain why he down voted my post about Diaz having a spotty track record?

You're denying that he does?

Advertisement
It probably has something to do with their horrific scheduling. Maybe you should look a little further into the stats before you embarrass yourself hooker. I know your shtick from your trolling days on 247 sports.

Maine
Howard
N Illinois
Wake Forrest
NC State
Syracuse

that's because you were sunshine pumping and hook was keeping it real, wouldn't call that trolling. .. he noticed how bad the coaches were before most of us. wish hook would come back to itu.

Would Liberty City El care to explain why he down voted my post about Diaz having a spotty track record?

Diaz does have a spotty track record. I have no problem with someone stating the facts.

I think, or at least I want to believe, that Diaz knows that he has to raise his game to another level. Coach Richt has blessed him with a great defensive line coach and he has to produce quality defense

Last edited:
I think, or at least I want to believe, that Diaz knows that he has to raise his game to another level. Coach Rick has blessed him with a great defensive line coach and he has to produce quality defense

large.jpg

Advertisement

Diaz does have a spotty track record. I have no problem with someone stating the facts.

I think, or at least I want to believe, that Diaz knows that he has to raise his game to another level. Coach Richt has blessed him with a great defensive line coach and he has to produce quality defense

You just raised a very good point regarding Coach Kool.

He is a huge x-factor. Diaz has never had someone like that with him.

If losing to every team you face that has a winning record and isn't a d2 team means success to you than great. Every team who walked into a stadium with BC knew all they had to do was score 17-20 pts for a win and their offensive gameplans showed it. Celebrate your moral victories, you're starting to sound like coach D.

vs. FBS Power 5 0-8

It probably has something to do with their horrific scheduling. Maybe you should look a little further into the stats before you embarrass yourself hooker. I know your shtick from your trolling days on 247 sports.

Maine
Howard
N Illinois
Wake Forrest
NC State
Syracuse

that's because you were sunshine pumping and hook was keeping it real, wouldn't call that trolling. .. he noticed how bad the coaches were before most of us. wish hook would come back to itu.

The fact he was banned multiple times indicates he's a troll. He's already planting his seeds of doubt in Diaz so he can go full troll mode the 1st time we allow 25+pts and tell everyone "i told you so". Right now he's in phase 1 of his troll, get a few people on here to believe he actually knows what he's talking about by posting cherry picked stat lines that tell 1/10th of the story.

Maine
Howard
N Illinois
Wake Forrest
NC State
Syracuse

The fact he was banned multiple times indicates he's a troll. He's already planting his seeds of doubt in Diaz so he can go full troll mode the 1st time we allow 25+pts and tell everyone "i told you so". Right now he's in phase 1 of his troll, get a few people on here to believe he actually knows what he's talking about by posting cherry picked stat lines that tell 1/10th of the story.

BC defense was legit. They only gave up 30+ points to one team last year and that was clemson who had 34. They shut down cook and whooped there o-line ***.

Advertisement
Playing a d-2 schedule and fielding mostly all upperclassmen might also have had something to do with their inflated stats.

Yep. Though Brown deserved credit for getting more out of the sum of his parts. I'm interested in seeing what he does with the athletes Harbaugh will collect.

Maine
Howard
N Illinois
Wake Forrest
NC State
Syracuse

Young Lady, you are really embarrassing yourself. Again, I do not know you. Just ignore my posts. It's quite simple.

Maine
Howard
N Illinois
Wake Forrest
NC State
Syracuse

BC defense was legit. They only gave up 30+ points to one team last year and that was clemson who had 34. They shut down cook and whooped there o-line ***.

They sure were legit. Boston College had a dominant defense due to very good coaching. We have that now. We will be a dominant defense.g

Advertisement

Maine
Howard
N Illinois
Wake Forrest
NC State
Syracuse

Young Lady, you are really embarrassing yourself. Again, I do not know you. Just ignore my posts. It's quite simple.

Ill just keep track of how many non UM coaches you suck off this year. Is left hook code for tickling prostates?

Maine
Howard
N Illinois
Wake Forrest
NC State
Syracuse

Ill just keep track of how many non UM coaches you suck off this year. Is left hook code for tickling prostates?

Young Lady, this is the last time that I will respond to you. I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I have asked you several times to Simply ignore my posts. Please troll somewhere else. I wish you the best, Young Lady.

Go Canes.

Hooka

Just one of many left hook threads where he trolls UM Fans. Seriously get this ****** off the board before starts up again with this ****.

Mark Richt Defensive Staff?

Richt was there before all but Spurrier and he left soon after Richt arrived.

Richt had a head start and still got his **** pushed in on the regular!

Dude Shut Up! You are a Got **** Mark Richt Apologist!

MR has been choking games away for a long time.....

Homey, Richt needs to prove that he is something other than a Choke Artist.

Richt is major Under-Achiever. I don't expect him to be any different at UM.

Never hire a pastor to lead your football program........too concerned with saving souls.

UGA became a better place without Mark Richt!

Advertisement

If you want a poster like LCE to get notified that you are addressing him then you need to use @ in front of their name: [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION].

Maine
Howard
N Illinois
Wake Forrest
NC State
Syracuse

Look, I don't know you, Lady. But I noticed how you conveniently left Florida State off that list. I guess you didn't want people to know what Boston College's defense did to Dalvin cook. Oh, did I mention they knocked him out of the game.

Florida State? You say that like they were '05 'SC on offense or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maine
Howard
N Illinois
Wake Forrest
NC State
Syracuse

....and yet their offense still finished #126 with that schedule. BC's offense even finished dead last in 3rd down conversions.

Finishing #3 in total total defense is quite an accomplishment considering their offense kept them on the field.

Maine
Howard
N Illinois
Wake Forrest
NC State
Syracuse

Look, I don't know you, Lady. But I noticed how you conveniently left Florida State off that list. I guess you didn't want people to know what Boston College's defense did to Dalvin cook. Oh, did I mention they knocked him out of the game.

Welcome back left hook

Advertisement
Back