Ask Your Week 11 Mail Bag ?s Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canes Legacy

Senior
Premium
It’s your favorite time of the week! We have a nail biter against VT and postponements to discuss but as usual, anything goes. What’s on your mind?

Advertisement
You've done CIS roundtables at various times like before the FSU games or season preview, for instance. Have you ever thought about doing them discussing some particular aspect of the game like analyzing DB play to determine what's needed to reach the top tier and then discuss the best ways to make that happen? I think it would be interesting for Lance to focus on a couple of metrics and then discuss where we compare. Also, out of Stefan Adams, Lance Roffers, and Matt Suero, which would you bang, which would you marry, and which would you kill and why?

It’s your favorite time of the week! We have a nail biter against VT and postponements to discuss but as usual, anything goes. What’s on your mind?
Your thoughts going forward on guard play. Does Donaldson get snaps especially with this two week break and does Scaife get benched? Also, do you think any seniors stay for another year?

Odds we play 3 more games. If we play 3, how many wins?

Odds we play in the ACCCG. If we play in it, odds of winning?

Advertisement
1) If CFB is shut down by the time that Miami is now scheduled to resume, will the season as it currently stands be considered a success and something that we can use to build on for 2021?

2) Blast from the Past Question: Who were the other coaches that Miami was close to signing after Coker departed? I recall at the time that Bob Stoops was heavily linked to Miami, as was Mike Leach. Could either have succeeded at Miami given the conditions that existed at that time?

Would you rather die by drowning in tropical waters or by freezing to death uninjured but trapped in an avalanche?

Advertisement
When you take a ****, do you wipe your *** with your motion going away from the balls or towards your balls?
confused i don't know what to do with my hands GIF by Brett Eldredge

Advertisement
Advertisement
Percentage of defensive plays being called by Manny and Blake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back