Ask your End of Season Mail Bag ?s Here

Advertisement
Would this season be categorized as successful? I know we went from .462 win percentage to .727, but of our three losses, one was to Clemson, one was a humiliating defensive collapse blowout, and the last was a close loss because our defense couldn't figure out how to play for a quarter.

Will we do better next season?

Season is over fellas and this will be the last mail bag for a while. We can talk Ok State, coaches, recruiting, or anything you'd like. Make it a good one.
So a few years back I know 100% Florida coaches specifically where telling recruits interested in Miami, watch Miami’s D in 4 years because it will be trash and predictable. And this seems to be on point, and I also think this is why Florida’s D sucked because Grantham is a gimmick guy also and after a few years teams catch on and that’s why he jumps around.

my question is do you think Manny will hand over D organization to a higher profile DC and sit back and run the team like Dabo or will it always he his D and hire yes men?

Advertisement
Do you think we should have had two weeks of no practice following one of the most embarrassing losses of recent memory just behind FIU and being shutout by La Tech in a bowl game would’ve helped us overcome our emotional bankruptcy enough to not come out flatter than an anorexic’s ***?

How sustainable is relying on the portal as a safety net for quality starters/depth at key positions? I feel that our inability to evaluate/recruit/develop/retain players of our own is going to cause the bottom to fall out of this ***** sooner than later.

Also, what are your thoughts on ***-to-mouth before the 3rd date?

Thanks.

Advertisement
WR - we haven't had an alpha in 10+ years (AR would have been). Da ****?

Current Question: This coming season feels like a pivot point for the program. One that at best allows us to continue to steadily build our talent level through successive Top 10 classes with a 2 loss finish. At worst, Miami crashes to 4 wins, Diaz is relieved in late November, and Miami has only one or two players left when ESD comes in December. We've seen similar points in the past - 2014 for Golden, 2010 for Shannon. Am I right that this coming season either continues a slow ascent upwards, or sets everything back at least four years?

Blast From the Past Question: Miami players leaving early have longed plagued this program, and at times their departures made huge differences. Devin Hester and Sinorice Moss both left early after the 2005 season. Miami's downfall on offense the following season was due to personnel shortages at wide receiver - we were down to 3 scholarship players by mid-season. Had both come back and stayed healthy, does Miami finish with 10 wins, and does that in turn lead to a much longer Coker run?

CFB Blast From the Past Question: A seldom remembered fact is that when Maurice Clarett decided that he was going pro back in 2004, about a half dozen high school players also declared that they were going pro as well. I've never really seen much on what happened to them, as they got the worst of both worlds - they were denied entry into the 2004 Draft, and simultaneously because they had declared for the draft they were no longer eligible for college football. What happened to them, and did any of them ultimately make it to the NFL or CFL?

Unrelated Question: In 1983 Nintendo made Atari an offer that it couldn't refuse - they proposed that Atari introduce the Famicom (aka NES) under the Atari label in the United States. Nintendo would get a royalty fee, but aside from that it was pure profit for Atari, who at the time was developing their own new console to replace the aged 2600 and faltering 5200. However the deal blew up after Atari saw Donkey Kong running on the rival ColecoVision at the Consumer Electronics Show that year. Of course, the video game industry imploded that year due to other factors, but what effect would an Atari NES have had on the video game industry if the deal had gone ahead? Would Atari still be part of Warner Brothers? Would the NES have died a quick death? Would consoles have never arisen, and video games become solely the realm of PCs?

Last edited:
Why does our heir apparent QB ( at least before King commited to next year and now that he has hurt his knee) never get any run ?

Is he not as good as we’re being lead to believe and do you think Perry will be under center against Bama ( if King 🙏🙏 doesn’t make it back) ?

Is coach Lashlee the QB whisperer?....who in the QB room will start against the great Nick S, and the Tide?.

Advertisement
Where did this idea come from that if you slurp you are a good fan and no amount of slurping is trolling

some people here slurp so much it can’t possibly be real

Advertisement
What do you consider an all American food? America has a very unique and special cuisine, but most or all of our dishes are derivatives of something else from around the world. IMO the hot dog matches America. Sure it’s based on sausages and such from other countries, but it’s really an amalgamation of several parts that shouldn’t work together, but they just do. That’s America, a bunch of people that shouldn’t work together, but somehow do.

That being said, if someone ruins a hot dog with ketchup, does that mean they’re a terrible person? What’re your hot dog toppings?

Serious question. Do we max our practice ours during the week?

Do we not have enough support staff/ analysts?

It doesn’t matter what teams are playing that day, but when I turn on the games we don’t resemble anything. We are so far behind even from a preparation standpoint is insane.

Her interest was more in terms of meddling for social engineering...

Her counterparts, Bass and Jen have taken it to another level.
jonah hill no GIF

Advertisement
Back