Ask your End of Season Mail Bag ?s Here

Advertisement
What are the chances of getting President that puts an emphasis on Football?

The brand is certainly losing it’s luster and something needs to be done quickly if they EVER intend to turn this around.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Who do you see as a realistic and attainable option at DC that can get it done?

What is your over/under on outgoing transfer portal guys? (Name names if you like, but I can understand if you opt not to do it)

Advertisement

The brand is certainly losing it’s luster and something needs to be done quickly if they EVER intend to turn this around.

The only UM President in history who has put any sort of an emphasis on football was Donna Shalala.

The only UM President in history who has put any sort of an emphasis on football was Donna Shalala.

Her interest was more in terms of meddling for social engineering ..starting with the PC hiring of Radio out of all the candidates available.

Her counterparts, Bass and Jen have taken it to another level.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why does our team always look so unprepared? Like what do our coaches watch on film. Or do they just never adjust and think the schemes will work this week as to not last week lol

Advertisement

Make me president and we will be back. I’ll be dropping those BAGS OFF BOYS HAHA

Do the staff really know what our defensive identity is? I hear catch phrases like “we want to play fast, violent, aggressive” but that all appears for the media. The reason I ask is directly correlated to our recruiting philosophy. On paper, it looks good, but our kids often look like fish out of water come game time & we look very disorganized in trying to implement concepts on the fly.

When we're kicked out of the ACC for Coastal Carolina, will this a-hole BOT finally mercifully shut down what they call "sports" at this crap U? Or will they drop to a lower division?

Advertisement
Back