**Ask Jamal Carter**

Which player that Miami is recruiting does he wants us to get the most.

Advertisement
what he's bumpin in his ipod or car, etc..?

Who will he room with if he has the chance to choose.?

toughest wr or athlete he faced this year?

Thoghts on Don Soldinger...(please ask)lol

Who to look out for from Southrige next year.

I consider him the next Sean Taylor. How does he feel that a random message board poster views him with such regard?

Does he think he will end up at LB given he's already swole....pause

Favorite Rick Ross track

Is he excited to put Miami back on the map with so many other local kids

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ask the kid some good stuff...get loose with it. We don't want these to be super serious. We want the recruits to have some fun with it.

What are his favorite coverage assignments? What are his biggest concerns regarding transitioning to the college level, both from a schematic standpoint and from a personal standpoint? Are you looking forward to having a moose juice at Mr. Moe's? Did Sandbar promise that they will be bringing back the white trash bash? Have you ever been to Monty's on a Friday afternoon/evening?

Advertisement
What is his recruiting plan for uncommitted recruits on the 18th?

What will he do to Kermit if he starts recruiting for FSU?

Ask the kid some good stuff...get loose with it. We don't want these to be super serious. We want the recruits to have some fun with it.

If that was the case, we would've known by know if Alex Gall would rather fight 1 horse-sized duck, or 100 duck-sized horses.

Advertisement
Ok you weirdos, here is what Gall has to say about that question: "I'd fight either, but if I had 2 choose I want mano e mano with the horse sized duck."

Advertisement
Rapid fire was mentioned earlier, but put these in a rapid fire setting:

steady relationship or player?

What's his favorite fast food chain?

Cream cheese or butter?

Favorite cereal brand?

Favorite NBA player?

What age was your first kiss?

Whats your GPA?

Yoga pants or booty shorts?

If that was the case, we would've known by know if Alex Gall would rather fight 1 horse-sized duck, or 100 duck-sized horses.

If I knew that question existed...I would have asked my **** self.

Slides or Sneakers to school ?

Talent he has that not many people know about ?

Favorite car ?

He gets a hamburger what goes on it ?

Favorite Pop Warner memory ?

Advertisement
Back