Ashton Gillotte, DE/TE, Boca High

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Very productive and intelligent player out of Palm Beach. 87 tackles, 16 sacks, 4 TDs, 1 safety, 3 FF, 1 FR, 1 blocked FG.

Early offers from Vanderbilt, Maryland and FIU. Would love to see some combine numbers on him. He can play:

Advertisement
Very productive and intelligent player out of Palm Beach. 87 tackles, 16 sacks, 4 TDs, 1 safety, 3 FF, 1 FR, 1 blocked FG.

Early offers from Vanderbilt, Maryland and FIU. Would love to see some combine numbers on him. He can play:

Looks like the type of long-limbed rangy kid that UVA is recruiting these days...if Bronco and Butch like him, then I like him too.

Advertisement

You are right Dmoney he can play and has a lot of upside. A bit of a down year in Palm Beach county this year but he is one of the few jewels in PB that just needs a little polishing.

I’ve watched him in a game this past season. Disruptive force, with lots of upside.

**** yes this kid is a take. Go to the 3:47 mark and watch that effort. Also love the way he blocks . Hes blowing dudes ups and taking them so far down field they are off the screen. Get him here and figure out which side of the ball after hes here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two South Florida guys on top of that list.

This is the pass rush capital.
Do you think Kelly will get to that level? I know he's nursing injuries but he hasn't looked like last year at any point.

Advertisement
Back