Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously move the **** on.

Top 3 recruiting class no matter what the rankings say. We're finally developing players and we play in the Orange Bowl next week. This cycle has been outstanding.

Merry Christmas mother****ers
Good post. I agree with everything but let’s finish strong! This is the fourth quarter in recruiting!

Advertisement
If FSU gets a decent class thats our fault. We missing lay-ups especially at position with low depth. TO RIVALS no less. Basically handed them Samuels... and Briggs looks to be next.. same with Henderson last year.

If we don't land those AH kids Rumph gotta go. I'm sorry. Solid coach but horrible recruiter.

I would rather you go than Rumph.. I'll take rumph's developmental skills over this s hit we have from Paul Williams and before that train wreck.

Why are we not recruiting Wildgoose? He has not signed yet and he looks better than Bethel? Is Bethel related to Randy? Also what about the kid out of Tampa area, Montgomery?

Advertisement

Top 3 recruiting class no matter what the rankings say. We're finally developing players and we play in the Orange Bowl next week. This cycle has been outstanding.

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement

Homerism. People on this board like to avoid data and only look at things that fit their agenda. Our class is really good. But right now it is not top 3.

Homerism. People on this board like to avoid data and only look at things that fit their agenda. Our class is really good. But right now it is not top 3.

Yep...it has the potential to be a top 3 class though.

Advertisement

It's top 3 easy

What’s the difference between top 3 and top 5 or top 6?

When the numbers are based in subjective measurements? One injury can flip flop places.

Let me answer the question for you.

None.

There is no difference.

You sound like a gator. Obsessed with insignificant indistinguishable numerical rankings.

It’s only important to have a top rated class year in and year out and stack chips. It’s how the OSU’s, Clemson’s, Bama’s of the world do it. Stack and develop. Each and every year. Over time.

Advertisement

What’s the difference between top 3 and top 5 or top 6?

When the numbers are based in subjective measurements? One injury can flip flop places.

Let me answer the question for you.

None.

There is no difference.

You sound like a gator. Obsessed with insignificant indistinguishable numerical rankings.

It’s only important to have a top rated class year in and year out and stack chips. It’s how the OSU’s, Clemson’s, Bama’s of the world do it. Stack and develop. Each and every year. Over time.

The worst poster on this site strikes again. How does that make any ******* sense

It's top 3 easy

Is it? Maybe you should prove it by ranking every player on your own, and coming up with an algorithm to pit classes against each other. If you don't do that, then there's no real way you can claim this class is "top 3 easy." It's not on any of the services that do all of the aforementioned work.

How does that make any ******* sense

I made my argument. Refute what I said or don’t bother. You’re the guy that believed there were no such things as bags, so it’s not like you have this great track record for wisdom.

Make your argument.

Last edited:
I made my argument. Refute what I said or don’t bother. You’re the guy that believed there were no such things as bags, so it’s not like you have this great track record for wisdom.

Make your argument.

You're the guy that scoffs at data, and doesn't reply to my post directly because you're afraid of me. I'm not going to rehash the whole stars are important debate. The data is in that other thread. A team getting one more 4 star or 5 star than us will make a difference. That's an extra potential NFL caliber player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back