Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean I guess you cant wait till NSD in February to see what Tyson Campbell and Patrick Surtain are going to do. But I mean even if you get a guy that doesn't give a **** about competition at all, getting 8 DBs in one class is a **** ton.

Then again, maybe staff is just going with the most likely scenario which is that Surtain goes to LSU and Jobe goes to Bama. Honestly at this point as long as we get Campbell, I'll be happy. So add Asante Jr on top of that, and this is still like an all time great DB haul.

Advertisement
Someone tweet at him and tell him the FSU class lost another commit and is down to 9 kids and 48th in the rankings. Is that a class he wants to be a part of?

According to the F$U board, he's taking an OV there this weekend and Willie Yogurt is at his house tonight.
Hmmmm... sure looked like Banda there LOL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Here's the thread...

https://floridastate.247sports.com/...a-State-commitment-Asante-Samuel-Jr-112222259
****... well, hopefully Pete's confidence outweighs that of the FSU board

Advertisement
Pete has good sauce. He said Trajan been pushing for AJ

[TWEET]941116027903119362[/TWEET]

Someone tweet at him and tell him the FSU class lost another commit and is down to 9 kids and 48th in the rankings. Is that a class he wants to be a part of?

Yup... They lost that running back. Willie's gone negative when those cucks were certain that he'd pull the decommits in and then some. He's doing worse than Mullet who flipped some MSU commits.

Advertisement
According to the F$U board, he's taking an OV there this weekend and Willie Yogurt is at his house tonight.

Here's the thread...

https://floridastate.247sports.com/...a-State-commitment-Asante-Samuel-Jr-112222259
****... well, hopefully Pete's confidence outweighs that of the FSU board

Yeah, I'm with you. I think between Harley and Bandy and whatever else we don't know, Pete's got his hand on the pulse of this one. I'm not surprised that he's going there on an OV as he's their commit right now.

Advertisement
We need cbs m
Cb Campbell
Cb Ivey
Cb Samuel
Surtain* If he wants in

Safety
Hall
Frierson
Blades
Jobe*

Fvck all that plan b sh*t with the safety Huggins and Nigel bethel

Last edited:

Here's the thread...

show this in tears i need it man

It'll be good when we get him. This is the set up because they think they're locking him up with Taggert visiting and an OV....the surprise will be when he bails on them for us. He's been solid to them on the surface with no drama unlike Jobe.

We need cbs
Cb Campbell
Cb Ivey
Cb Samuel

Safety
Hall
Frierson
Blades
Jobe*

Fvck all that plan b sh*t with the safety Huggins and Nigel bethel

Frierson and blades being recruited at cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back