Asante Samuel Jr.

We can't have all the talent in SF, we never had even in our glory days. As long as we get the majority of the elite talent down here we will be fine. It seems we starting to.

Advertisement
Slowplaying Samuel was a mistake. If Jobe bolts and Campbell leaves, we're down to Ivey and Blades as our CBs. Samuel is better than any plan B CBs we could come up with.

kid just got done with his FSU visit, said they have a "big lead" and he didn't commit this weekend due to his mom not being there but he will return with her. Seems like the writing is on the wall that this one is over

I know his dad was able to make a helluva career out of being just 5'10 185 but is this kid hyped up just because of who his dad was? I havent watched his highlights so just going off of paper but 5'10 160 seems like he'd get worked by these big bodied WR's in our league now

Heard of hudl, it's free.

Slowplaying Samuel was a mistake. If Jobe bolts and Campbell leaves, we're down to Ivey and Blades as our CBs. Samuel is better than any plan B CBs we could come up with.

Samuel is a player and will be doing that deal on the next level.

Samuel is a player and will be doing that deal on the next level.

Locking down Samuel to go with Ivey and Blades would have been ideal. This way you have the luxury of not NEEDING Campbell or Jobe for that matter as you would have 3 great CBs locked up.

Advertisement
I think AS is a great cover corner smooth hips and footwork. We must land Hall and Jobe and I'm happy but make a push for TC and AS

Asante stated that FSU was his dream school after the visit , also waiting for his mom to commit , but idk I hope we still go after him and recruit him hard and keep him home, he will make plays on the next level forsure.

But at this point anybody not wanting to be apart of storm18 is their lost. sucks if he ends up at FSU but what ever like I said his loss for wanting to play with Wanna BE's

Also Jalen Patterson is better then asante , he is more athletic and faster and can make the same plays , both have the attitude of playing with that chip on your shoulder that usually undersized players carry. Remember Heart over height , cant just recruit players for size

Not pressed to go after him. Would rather swing for the fences with surtain.

Advertisement
Asante stated that FSU was his dream school after the visit , also waiting for his mom to commit , but idk I hope we still go after him and recruit him hard and keep him home, he will make plays on the next level forsure.

But at this point anybody not wanting to be apart of storm18 is their lost. sucks if he ends up at FSU but what ever like I said his loss for wanting to play with Wanna BE's

Also Jalen Patterson is better then asante , he is more athletic and faster and can make the same plays , both have the attitude of playing with that chip on your shoulder that usually undersized players carry. Remember Heart over height , cant just recruit players for size

Are you Jalen Patterson or related to him?

No I'm not related to Jalen Paterson at all - cane fan my whole life - friends with a few Nfl players

Advertisement

No I'm not related to Jalen Paterson at all - cane fan my whole life - friends with a few Nfl players

Which players? I am too...

Advertisement
Back