Asante Cleveland

AUcane

All-ACC
Premium
What the deal with his kid? Banged up? Dog house?

He was supposed to be the second coming, and with Ford's struggles, I don't know why he doesn't see the field more.

Advertisement
needs to gain weight but i love his athleticism. Golden's offseason program after the year is gonna be crazy. It will really help the bottom half of our team gain the mass/strength they need for their careers.

He was in the game today for at least 1 play. Cant block thats why he sits. Probably our best receiving TE.

He was in the game today for at least 1 play. Cant block thats why he sits. Probably our best receiving TE.

He must be a really bad blocker if he can't sniff the field but Ford plays so much, b/c that's Ford's biggest weakness too.

I'm surprised they don't flex Cleveland out a bit in the slot the way we used to use Winslow/Shockey to give another big body out there.

Advertisement
needs to gain weight but i love his athleticism. Golden's offseason program after the year is gonna be crazy. It will really help the bottom half of our team gain the mass/strength they need for their careers.
Gain weight? Isn't the dude 6-5, 250?

They need to find a way to use him in a role similar to what many NFL teams use a "receiving" TE. Think Aaron Hernandez on the Pats. Even if he can't block, he is still a resource to this team. This team needs to exploit the middle of the field against FSU. If it does not, it will lose.

Gain weight? Isn't the dude 6-5, 250?

I suppose he could weigh 250 but he looks similar to Jacory out there as a TE. I know his lower body looks ready but his upper body is like a high school player. I just think he needs time to develop. There is no doubt his shoulder injury this offseason hurt his opportunity to get stronger prior to the season starting.

I suppose he could weigh 250 but he looks similar to Jacory out there as a TE. I know his lower body looks ready but his upper body is like a high school player. I just think he needs time to develop. There is no doubt his shoulder injury this offseason hurt his opportunity to get stronger prior to the season starting.

This.

Advertisement
TE should be a strength next year with Warlord, Dye, Asante, Perry, and White all in the mix.

Advertisement
Back