As bad as our performance was....

Advertisement
We need out of the ACC.

Yes we played like dog****. Yes the team and corches lost.

But in the end...with only losing by a TD...the lopsided officiating helped **** us yet again.

5 Nattys before joining the ACC. Look like crap since joining.

Whatever it is...we need a new conference.

If anything we screwed the ACC. They brought us in to be the flagship school and we’ve done everything but that. They even put us and FSU in separate divisions to create a UGA - Bama type of conference finale every year. Any ill will shown towards UM from the ACC is justified in their eyes. Shalala took the checks and instead of investing in the football programs she swindles the money.

Vag Tech had around the 100th ranked offense and defense, a coach who had lost his team, and a complete loss of culture. They came into our house and beat us. That is more telling than anything else. It isn't about officiating. VT is a bad team. We are worse. Our staff really sucks. Our OL really sucks. FWIW, our garbage OL will lose us nearly every game, and the coaches will make sure that happens.

If anything we screwed the ACC. They brought us in to be the flagship school and we’ve done everything but that. They even put us and FSU in separate divisions to create a UGA - Bama type of conference finale every year. Any ill will shown towards UM from the ACC is justified in their eyes. Shalala took the checks and instead of investing in the football programs she swindles the money.
I can accept that point as well. It's true. But I guess that's more reason for a fresh start. It's getting obvious that being the ACC will hold us back...not help us. No matter who or what is to blame. We need out.

Advertisement
Never blamed them...merely stating the obvious. Since joining the ACC we have had no success. The lopsided refs over the course of 2 decades has had an overall effect.

I’m sorry, but as bad as the officiating has been against Miami from the ACC, we have no one to blame for our mediocrity but ourselves. 5 bad/questionable coaching hires in a row have hurt us much worse than any officiating. And even today we got a few very pivotal calls go our way too.

We just haven’t been a good team for 15+ years. Complaining about bad calls is what losing teams do.

We need out of the ACC.

But in the end...with only losing by a TD...the lopsided officiating helped **** us yet again.

Soft *** post if you think the refs were the difference.

Losers try their best. Winners go home and f*ck the prom queen.

Advertisement
Soft *** post if you think the refs were the difference.

Losers try their best. Winners go home and f*ck the prom queen.
I guess you've never had to win a fight with OC sprayed in your eyes. It's pretty ******* difficult and certainly puts you in an unfair disadvantage.

I called it they wouldn't call targeting on Perry, even though it was obvious. I watched two DBs get called and thrown out in 4 plays in the Michigan game two weeks ago. Neither were as definitive as the hit Williams took on the safety. But that undisciplined crap after a big play that shoots us in the foot is on the staff and players.

Advertisement
We need out of the ACC.

Just stop. P5 or your nothing.

We need out of the ACC.

Its not happening, it's not being discussed, it won't be.

If all the things we need to complain about, this is one thing that we need to let go, because Miami is not leaving the ACC

Advertisement
Back