As bad as our performance was....

Mikeiavelli

F the gaytors
We need out of the ACC.

Yes we played like dog****. Yes the team and corches lost.

But in the end...with only losing by a TD...the lopsided officiating helped **** us yet again.

5 Nattys before joining the ACC. Look like crap since joining.

Whatever it is...we need a new conference.

Advertisement
We need out of the ACC.

But in the end...with only losing by a TD...the lopsided officiating helped **** us yet again.

It ended up being the difference after all. I swear, the ACC must be point shaving or something. Betting of halves, something. It just seems very, very crooked at this point.

that was BY far the shadiest **** I've ever seen in my lifetime in regards to sports. There was I think 5 plays in a row where there was an obvious penalty and nothing happened.

I've never seen someone be so blatant about it, they didn't even remotely try and hide it.

Advertisement
We need out of the ACC.

Big 12

Oh man, this really is rock bottom. We're not blaming the conference for us sucking donkey d!ck?? C'mon this is pathetic

Advertisement
Jesus Christ

Stop blaming the refs, it’s ******* tiresome. This team lost because they ******* suck
Never blamed them...merely stating the obvious. Since joining the ACC we have had no success. The lopsided refs over the course of 2 decades has had an overall effect.

Jesus Christ

Stop blaming the refs, it’s ******* tiresome. This team lost because they ******* suck
I myself point out alot of the suspect chit gameplay officials pull on us...but I agree at this point. It's irrelevant when you have a complete amateur pile of **** coaching these kids.

Refs suck but spotting a team 28 points make all things harder to overcome.

Advertisement
Refs suck but spotting a team 28 points make all things harder to overcome.
You can say we spotted them...but the first int that led to points was actually PI.

Yes...we aren't playing like we should. The coaches are most to blame for that. But, in the end, the officiating is having an effect.

Advertisement
Why are we blaming the refs after losing a game we were two touchdown favorites in?

Look...I know that ****** refs shouldn't even have had a chance to influence this game...we should have won by 2 or 3 TDS not matter what...but the ACC is a curse to us...whatever the reason is.

it aint the conference. time has changed and well never be what we were. everyone is in our backyard and everyone knows every recruit in the area. no more diamonds in the rough.

Advertisement
Back