As a Miami fan

If we are going to start hoping to play for national titles again, and that could be this year for all we know, you need to start thinking beyond coastal and tie breaker crap and start focusing on what the playoff committee looks at. And they look at good wins, sos, etc so you all better start thinking that way if that's what we all want and sometimes yes that means having to root for teams you hate because of the long game. And remember one and sometimes two of the big 5 conference champions have been left out of the playoff and this kind of stuff mattered.

Rings not coastal.(yes I know we need to do one to get the other but you get the point)

Advertisement
I don't want to back in to a division title. If UNC should win against UL (which I don't think they will) then so be it. However it only helps us for our division to be a strong one.

We have to win the Coastal without looking for help from other teams. I always want the ACC to beat the goddam SEC.

We've never won the Coastal and you want to get all proud about the way it has to be done? Makes complete sense. And as it turns out, ACC vs. SEC has nothing at all to do with us winning the coastal.

they brainwashed this new generation into conference cheering fans, so that means yall was rooting for fsu vs bama?

If we win out we in regardless we r miami and the acc champ will get in even with one loss....clemson lost to bumb *** pitt and won the whole **** thing

We have to win the Coastal without looking for help from other teams. I always want the ACC to beat the goddam SEC.

We've never won the Coastal and you want to get all proud about the way it has to be done? Makes complete sense. And as it turns out, ACC vs. SEC has nothing at all to do with us winning the coastal.

they brainwashed this new generation into conference cheering fans, so that means yall was rooting for fsu vs bama?

If we win out we in regardless we r miami and the acc champ will get in even with one loss....clemson lost to bumb *** pitt and won the whole **** thing

Brainwashed aka adapting. Whatever you want to call it. Still looking for IPF donations.

Advertisement
If we are going to start hoping to play for national titles again, and that could be this year for all we know, you need to start thinking beyond coastal and tie breaker crap and start focusing on what the playoff committee looks at. And they look at good wins, sos, etc so you all better start thinking that way if that's what we all want and sometimes yes that means having to root for teams you hate because of the long game. And remember one and sometimes two of the big 5 conference champions have been left out of the playoff and this kind of stuff mattered.

Rings not coastal.(yes I know we need to do one to get the other but you get the point)

The playoff committee is going to put us in regardless. Only cucks look at the playoff criteria and SOS. IT DOESN'T MATTER WE R THE CANEZ

The playoff committee is going to put us in regardless. Only cucks look at the playoff criteria and SOS. IT DOESN'T MATTER WE R THE CANEZ

exactly this

Clemson lost to bumb *** Pitt and won the title

I know this was sarcasm

exactly this

I know this was sarcasm

Clemson also had 4 wins over ranked teams, 2 wins over SEC teams, and won a conference that was considered one of the best last year. What exactly does our schedule have this year?

exactly this

I know this was sarcasm

TBH we get hyped up a lot now. If we get to the point where they have to decide I think they put us in it. We were ranked #10 last year after beating bumb *** app state. If we get to the acccg and win we will make it. The media is desperate for the u to be back

Advertisement

exactly this

I know this was sarcasm

Clemson also had 4 wins over ranked teams, 2 wins over SEC teams, and won a conference that was considered one of the best last year. What exactly does our schedule have this year?

If we beat FSU and beat VT and win the acc vs a Clemson we r in assuming we dont **** the bed with anyone else, FSU is still good enough to win big against there schedule besides Clemson and possible loserville...........A one loss ACC team will most likely be in (saying most likely cause anythings possible) Even if the conference was weak or strong and we won the acc I think 2 losses and your fuqed assuming the other p5 have 1 loss champs. If we just win we will get in I believe that, u cant keep a team that takes care of its own business out, if we go unbeaten we will be fine.

exactly this

I know this was sarcasm

If we beat FSU and beat VT and win the acc vs a Clemson we r in assuming we dont **** the bed with anyone else, FSU is still good enough to win big against there schedule besides Clemson and possible loserville...........A one loss ACC team will most likely be in (saying most likely cause anythings possible) Even if the conference was weak or strong and we won the acc I think 2 losses and your fuqed assuming the other p5 have 1 loss champs. If we just win we will get in I believe that, u cant keep a team that takes care of its own business out, if we go unbeaten we will be fine.

If we go 12-0 then lose to clemson/louisville do u think we will make it?

exactly this

I know this was sarcasm

No kidding. Same story with any P5 team. That's why a strong conference and big victories push you into the playoffs even when you slip against a team like Pitt. But when you slip in a weaker conference (aka Big 12), you can have one loss and not be in the playoff (Baylor). The evaluation changes every year and if our win over an eventually unranked FSU team is our biggest win and we slip against a team like Pitt, or lose the ACCCG to a 2 loss Clemson team, I don't think any of us get in.

exactly this

I know this was sarcasm

This is a good question. It's only answered by how strong the conference is perceived. Last year a Big 10 runner up made it in, because ESPN was in love with the Big 10. On top of that, a two loss team (that also lost to Pitt) almost made it in over a conference champion with a better record. Perception is everything.

Advertisement

exactly this

I know this was sarcasm

U have to win your conference title game unless every other or 2 other conference winners have like 2 losses, I doubt a loss that late will get u in.

exactly this

I know this was sarcasm

No kidding. Same story with any P5 team. That's why a strong conference and big victories push you into the playoffs even when you slip against a team like Pitt. But when you slip in a weaker conference (aka Big 12), you can have one loss and not be in the playoff (Baylor). The evaluation changes every year and if our win over an eventually unranked FSU team is our biggest win and we slip against a team like Pitt, or lose the ACCCG to a 2 loss Clemson team, I don't think any of us get in.

If our conference is weak or has a down year and we went undefeated u think they keep us out? I doubt that, but I agree everything is subject to change so who knows. I just go by winning solves everything take care of business, I dont think we r going unbeaten though I highly doubt it and never was expecting it. We have a good chance though to win the Coastal

exactly this

I know this was sarcasm

If our conference is weak or has a down year and we went undefeated u think they keep us out? I doubt that, but I agree everything is subject to change so who knows. I just go by winning solves everything take care of business, I dont think we r going unbeaten though I highly doubt it and never was expecting it. We have a good chance though to win the Coastal

Of course not. If we go undefeated it's a moot point. That being said there's 3 of the 4 teams having one loss every year so it's the committee's decision then.

Advertisement
It all comes down to individual wins and the quality of them. Yes, if we go 12-0 and lose the ACCCG, we can get in. It would depend on if the team we lost to, also lost and to which team and how they played. Like I have always said, if Miami takes care of it's own schedule, we're in; period. The committee is not going to leave Miami out unless another team clearly has a better resume.

You are a ******* idiot. We've been screwed before due to polls and **** even though we are Miami. Different system but same principles. Gtfoh. Go look at 2000. The we are Miami thing didn't work then. **** off.

You are a ******* idiot. We've been screwed before due to polls and **** even though we are Miami. Different system but same principles. Gtfoh. Go look at 2000. The we are Miami thing didn't work then. **** off.

Take a deep breath. Relax. It was sarcasm.

I want the ACC teams to beat the other conference teams. I mean not any rooting interest. Except FSU, and to a smaller extent VT. I don't care who they beat. It's only logical to hope UNC loses a conference game...whats the dilemma here?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back