As a Miami fan

Advertisement
thanks for the news bulletin

Thats on a small scale... yes we want to win the coastal but we should be well above unc in the rankings by end of the year after beating them

i want louisville to drop a few as well because they are ahead of us in what matters, rankings for playoff

thanks for the news bulletin

Thats on a small scale... yes we want to win the coastal but we should be well above unc in the rankings by end of the year after beating them

i want louisville to drop a few as well because they are ahead of us in what matters, rankings for playoff

Wrong , we have young talent I don't care how we get in if we do the flood gates will open

I want UNC to lose every freaking ACC game just like any other team in the Coastal.

Advertisement
We have to win the Coastal without looking for help from other teams. I always want the ACC to beat the goddam SEC.

Advertisement
We have to win the Coastal without looking for help from other teams. I always want the ACC to beat the goddam SEC.

We've never won the Coastal and you want to get all proud about the way it has to be done? Makes complete sense. And as it turns out, ACC vs. SEC has nothing at all to do with us winning the coastal.

Advertisement

This.

Amen. We're past the point where we need to root for losses to create tie breakers in our favor.

He's a ******* tie-breaker, do what Miami teams should do and win all your games. The schedule could not be any more favorable this year...there are no excuses.

This.

Amen. We're past the point where we need to root for losses to create tie breakers in our favor.

He's a ******* tie-breaker, do what Miami teams should do and win all your games. The schedule could not be any more favorable this year...there are no excuses.

So, if we win the Coastal on a tiebreaker, are you going to call the AD and tell him to decline it?

This.

So, if we win the Coastal on a tiebreaker, are you going to call the AD and tell him to decline it?

It's not about declining it, it's about perspective. Winning a weak Coastal by backing into it during a 3 loss season is nothing to be proud of. It will mean that relatively speaking we haven't moved the needle one ******* inch from where we were last year considering last years schedule was tougher.

We don't have FSU or Clemson on our side of the division. Ask yourself how ******* embarrassing it would be if backdoor-tied our way to a "Coastal title" while losing another 2 or 3 games that we should have won. That's Al Golden logic.

Sorry, but I have higher expectations. I could give a rat's ******* *** what UM's AD does, thinks, or his interpretation on the situation. I won't be parading around town celebrating my *** off if we lose 3 games this year, period.

Advertisement
Fvck UNC. I hope their faces get pounded in. I could care less about Louisville — they are not even in our division.

Advertisement
Back