Artur Sitkowski talks importance of Richt and more

View as article
Advertisement
Threw 12-15 TDs? Lol
He was in a triple option offense how many you expected him to have?..... fully expecting him to flourish being at img with all of those weapons

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure dude only threw for something like 5/6 TDs with 10 picks.

So either he talkin over the course of his entire HS career, or he fibbed a bit

Broke's in early on the Shîtkowski defense team.

Why are people riding Brock's **** when he is just posting information? How about posting some info of your own instead of bashing other users?

What does a triple option offense have to do with throwing the ball to the wrong team? I mean he should've had less int since teams were loaded up to stop the run. Not too many different coverages when you run that type of offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You goofballs don't recognize the difference between feeling confident and trash talking your future team? Same thing to you? This big dope hasn't earned the right to say **** about anyone playing at this level. Fcking guy went 2 to 1 INT to TDs.

I agree. If your stats are ***** in high school, lord knows you better not say anything about the performance of other QBs.

Dude went Lavar Ball with those comments...

Threw 12-15 TDs? Lol
He was in a triple option offense how many you expected him to have?..... fully expecting him to flourish being at img with all of those weapons

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure dude only threw for something like 5/6 TDs with 10 picks.

IMG_1674.jpg

That's one of the two choices if ****kowski flips. He's a lol put off bout Cameron. The other and far better option (casey is good but this kid is a monster)is tex a&m commit & gwinnett native Cade Fortin. Kid is the truth & probably takes the job from anyone we got. **** & casey probably sit for a long time here if they ever play for us.

Interesting comment. Other than the fact it's not true.

I was at IMG this week visiting a friend of mine who coaches another IMG sport. He's a big UM fan. He's tight with the guys in the football program. Says Sitkowski is the real deal, and not going anywhere.

I'm glad your guy supports him so well & apparently has decided for the football staff how good he is. Cause the football staff hasn't even gave him the starting job. As usual don't take my word for it. Feel free to ask others who cover recruiting for a profession. What he did after that spring game is widely known. Whether or not he chooses to flip can only be a guess. Many people around him though guess it's not a given he sticks.

he's not deciding for the football staff. .... he's simply relaying what he was told. and what everyone is saying is that he's physically very gifted and they expect him to do well.

if your alluding to the "maturity issues," then that's fine. but i'm not sure it's anything unexpected.

That's true he is physically very gifted & he's a very hard worker. But he's also VERY stiff & mechanic is his motion & he makes slow reads. The back up an from last year right now should in all reality start over him because at this point he's a better qb. Just watch tape of him last year whenever Kellen was taken out. The kid has all the intangibles but at this point thats all. Regardless not sure what that has to do with what he pulled with us. That relates more to his maturity issues & how his family is. Personally i think we have two better qbs who will commit to us. One will regardless from 2019 who is a monster well hear more about in the coming weeks. **** be down for camp in june & paradise in july. If we offer cade Fortin its the same situation. He is head & shoulders above ****s & hed come down for paradise so long as he gets an offer first. Go watch Fortins tape. Kids the truth. He's shaky with a&m now.

I asked about the "slow reads" comment, because i'm a big believer in what's between the ears.

I was told that a lot of what you are alluding to come from his experience before he came to IMG. His passing offense the past two years was very limited, and involved a lot of "one read" patterns, so he just needs more work. No one is down on the kid's ability, he just needs development and proper coaching to get him ready for the next level. Or as my IMG friend said: "that's the **** reason he's here."

Advertisement
His TD to INT ratio is alarming, but without knowing how the INTs happened it is unfair to say it's all on him. If you have a QB with his arm and mechanics and are running a triple option, it means you have very few weapons to throw to. Knowing the kid has a strong arm there is a good chance he had a lot of passes deflected by his own players.

Not making excuses, just saying you can't possibly know without seeing them.

Threw 12-15 TDs? Lol

View attachment 45089

LOL!!!

tenor.jpg

Advertisement
You goofballs don't recognize the difference between feeling confident and trash talking your future team? Same thing to you? This big dope hasn't earned the right to say **** about anyone playing at this level. Fcking guy went 2 to 1 INT to TDs.

Where did he say all this **** though? Not even being a smartass, just wondering because all I've seen is Dee vaguely referencing something Sitkowski "pulled" and now a bunch of people seem to be running wild with it. If I missed a quote then it's my bad, but I haven't seen anything legit actually confirming this stuff.

Also, regarding Sit's stats, why are so many writing him off? He played on a trash team with receivers who struggled to get any kind of consistent separation, not to mention the fact that it was essentially some kind of wing-t. I think we will have a much better idea based on his senior year and what he does at IMG. Seems like I'm the only one, but I think the kid is going to tear it up this season. We'll see.

This, like everything else that hasn't been videotaped, is a discussion based on "facts" that might or might not be legit. Dee said he was trashing us and has maturity issues. I didn't see it happen, so I can't tell you if it's true or not.

As for writing off Art, I don't see anyone doing that. I see most smart people being skeptical about his in game QB ability. There's nothing to base an alternate opinion on other than blind faith. You can talk about his bad supporting cast in NJ, but they were playing against fairly equally bad players. And those fairly equally bad defenders feasted on Art. As a result, smart guys are in a wait and see mode with him because he was horrible against horrible competition.

I'm excited to see him play against the top S FL teams this year if he wins and keeps the starting gig at IMG.

View attachment 45089

LOL!!!

View attachment 45091

I love CIS lmao

Advertisement
If he is such a monster then why did his coach not ganeplanned to his style of play, leads me to believe that he has NFL size and arm but in reality he doesn't play up to his rating as of now. Kid has alot to prove this season and I can see alot of talk about other QBs. If he's looking we should be looking. Let's go get fields lol

If he is such a monster then why did his coach not ganeplanned to his style of play, leads me to believe that he has NFL size and arm but in reality he doesn't play up to his rating as of now. Kid has alot to prove this season and I can see alot of talk about other QBs. If he's looking we should be looking. Let's go get fields lol

There's a really good chance he didn't have very good WRs, that could be why. Someone has to catch it, you know? I agree he has a lot to prove, but he has obviously proven enough to the people that matter already.

I've asked this before and didn't get any feedback but does anyone know why we haven't recruited Justin Fields from Kennesaw, GA??? Maybe [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] knows.

Can anybody shed light on the stuff "he pulled" with us comment? Is he flirting with UiF?

Basically was saying after the spring game the offense didn't look good and that the qbs weren't good. Honestly if I'm a top qb and I know I'm confident in my abilities I would probably have that same mindset tbh

Nope.completely out of context

Advertisement
Back