Artie Looking Fresh in a Steelers Helmet

temp2016_RMC_0506kr_0977_1--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Do your thing AB..Its great being a Steeler!

Advertisement
Hope he does well in the league, but I hate every single thing about the steelers.

As a long time Steeler fan, I too want Burns to become one of the top corners in the NFL and help us add more SB wins!

And if you have a favorite NFL team whoever they may be,I hope they suck every year AB plays in the NFL and beyond!

Not a fan of the Steelers personally but Im gonna root for this young man to succeed no matter what team he's on. With the **** he's been through, and the way he's handled himself with class, who couldn't be a fan?

So that's what fresh looks like. Good to know.

In all seriousness, he'll be **** good in the NFL. I wouldn't be surprised one but if he ends up being our best corner ever in the league.

Advertisement
Too bad Artie missed out on **** Labeau. Still a **** good team to end up with. Certainly can't be soft and play for them.

Mike Tomlin started as a DB coach and then D-coordinator before he got the steelers job. Wonder how much influence he has on the steelers defense... I remember when the vikes had him.

Too bad Artie missed out on **** Labeau. Still a **** good team to end up with. Certainly can't be soft and play for them.

You won't find a bigger **** Lebeau fan than me but their current D Coordinator is solid and Artie will have Carnell Lake as his positions coach. So he'll be alright.

Advertisement
Artie will have the most holding calls and Pass Interference calls this year.

Advertisement
Doubt that Artie is a huge contributer this year. He'll essentially get a redshirt year in Pittsburgh, but has the potential to be really good for them in a few years. I hate the Steelers too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back