Artie Burns

da truth

1st team All-American
Near end of first half he is going nuts on sidelines n dorito is trying to calm him. Luckily he will get to have a new dc next yr who will simplify the playbook so the kids can play. I stopped watching at end of half

Advertisement
He had a very bad day, but his best days are probably ahead of him.

He's unlikely to be here next year regardless of coach, though.

Advertisement
Artie didn't play to good this game. His physicality needs to step it up. But our Cbs on a whole cant get off blocks and are being coached by a wierdo. But Artie was being thrown around in the run game...bad film. He's gone though.
He'll go to combine...still be 6'o 190-195 and run a 4.45-4.50 and be gone in first three rounds.

Sure...go pro so we can see him on that show Undrafted. Yes he has a few INTs this year(against who) Man has some talent but he would get eaten alive in NFL right now

Advertisement
Artie didn't play to good this game. His physicality needs to step it up. But our Cbs on a whole cant get off blocks and are being coached by a wierdo. But Artie was being thrown around in the run game...bad film. He's gone though.
He'll go to combine...still be 6'o 190-195 and run a 4.45-4.50 and be gone in first three rounds.

This. At this point it's become a guessing game about which UM player will show out in the league despite never meeting him potential in college. Artie is that type of guy.

Advertisement

Sure...go pro so we can see him on that show Undrafted. Yes he has a few INTs this year(against who) Man has some talent but he would get eaten alive in NFL right now

Artie could not play another game, yet be healthy for the combine, and he would be drafted. His draft status has very little to do with his INTs.

Let's see how the rest of the year goes. From what I'm told, he's very unlikely to return. If you don't like how that sounds, take it up with him and his family.

Advertisement
I bet that kid wonders how things would have turned out at Bama.

I hope kids stop wondering this ****. Yesterday, spoke with a former superstar defender (during our 00-03 days) whose comments were not surprising, but so disappointing to hear directly. Basically, that "wonder" you mention has gotten to so many kids down here - real difference makers at other colleges - that it's like a ******* virus.

FWIW, he believes Butch is the doctor to eliminate that virus.

I bet that kid wonders how things would have turned out at Bama.

I hope kids stop wondering this ****. Yesterday, spoke with a former superstar defender (during our 00-03 days) whose comments were not surprising, but so disappointing to hear directly. Basically, that "wonder" you mention has gotten to so many kids down here - real difference makers at other colleges - that it's like a ******* virus.

FWIW, he believes Butch is the doctor to eliminate that virus.

I would be ok with Butch, but a younger dude like Fuente is more to my liking. But yeah, Butch would put that fence up around the tri-county real quick, or at least make it much harder on the poachers to come down and dance all over our faces like they do now. He's got the mystique and previous result/hardware to sway young minds for more than a minute.

Advertisement
Back