artie burns

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
golden said interview yesterday they are transitioning him to safety and deon will play some corner.

Advertisement
The skinnier track star to safety and the bigger slower kid to corner?

He didn't say that. He said they worked Bush at Corner "some" and Burns would probably work at Safety if he keeps gaining more knowledge of the CB position. Golden is just talking. Bush will be a Safety and only a Safety come the Fall.

golden said interview yesterday they are transitioning him to safety and deon will play some corner.

Advertisement
Lol a ******* joke if true Deon is a safety all the way however I have always felt burns should be a safety but because of our lack if depth at cb we need him there.

Deon was brought in as a CB but had to move to safety because lack of depth. He was the 18th best CB in the nation for the class of 2012. Although granted, he was the 4th best safety in the nation....I don't think that would be a bad move, considering the lack of depth has reversed positions

Advertisement
He said burns will get reps at safety like gunter did last year.

burns won't be moved to safety with only a handful of corners on the roster.

Everyone's sleeping on Rayshawn Jenkins. Always liked his skills. Hopefully he balls out.

is rayshawn even participating in spring or still hurt? i think people are sleeping on how serious that injury he sustained was. i remember it being reported as a possibly career ending injury

Everyone's sleeping on Rayshawn Jenkins. Always liked his skills. Hopefully he balls out.

is rayshawn even participating in spring or still hurt? i think people are sleeping on how serious that injury he sustained was. i remember it being reported as a possibly career ending injury

I remember scouts saying he was one of the best safeties in the nation and played all over the field but was disrespected because he played at a very small school. Really pulling for him to fully recover and open people's eyes.
IIRC, Golden said he would be back before spring ends.

They clearly did that because Crawford wasn't there..... Chill out man...

Advertisement
If this staff moves our best safety by far to cb then seriously **** this staff totally over and over and over again

It sounded like they are doing it for a couple reasons with one being to make them more marketable to the nfl. They did it with Gunter last year.

Advertisement
so let me understand this? deon made like 5 fumbles last year made tackles coming into the box and we saw how good the defense was when he played and did not. Studying the position for 3 years no we switch him? And they wonder why we question the coaches

They aren't switching his position. Gunter was primarily a cb and occasionally lined up as a safety. It sounds like they might have bush play cb occasionally.

Who cares what is going on in the back seven. Our corners had what 4 interceptions last season? Safeties had what 2? Whatever they were doing in the past isnt working.

We would smash with a 4-2-5. Miami has without a doubt the best recruiting grounds in the country to run this defense.

Speed kills. Fat spills.

Advertisement
Back