Artie Burns

Advertisement
I have no idea what you see. Artie burns is shockingly soft, and can't tackle for ****. Not the qualities you need in a safety.

FWIW, don't get me wrong: Burns looks 10x worse than I think he can look right now. His body language. Everything. It makes me furious.

As an 18 year old, he was a potential millionaire DB within 3 years. He deserves a DB coach, D-Coordinator and Head Coach whose entire jobs would be to help mold him - from how he uses his hands and turns for the ball (narrow skills), to how he understands what the defense is doing in terms of down and distance (Coordinator stuff), to how to play like a rabid wolf within the rules (the mentality the Head Coach would presumably support).

Feel terrible for the players right now.

He getting beat like he stole something Mr. Bosely!

Last edited:
FWIW, don't get me wrong: Burns looks 10x worse than I think he can look right now. His body language. Everything. It makes me furious.

As an 18 year old, he was a potential millionaire DB within 3 years. He deserves a DB coach, D-Coordinator and Head Coach whose entire jobs would be to help mold him - from how he uses his hands and turns for the ball (narrow skills), to how he understands what the defense is doing in terms of down and distance (Coordinator stuff), to how to play like a rabid wolf within the rules (the mentality the Head Coach would presumably support).

Feel terrible for the players right now.
Lu stop making excuses man seriously... I'm tiring of your schtick.. Artie Burns sucks man. I watched the game again today. and the arky state game. He sucks..no ball skills, terrible awareness, plays timid... I played comeback at Hampton for 3 years. But I'll shut up and let you keep blaming everyone, but the player.

Remind to give a **** what you're tired of.

I don't blame everyone else. I tend to blame coaches over players. Certainly, when I know how players feel about what they're asked to do. The effect that has on them. And, how the results consistently reflect it.

Advertisement
I don't understand why our big athletic corners are not taught to jam and play the ball. These guys could be dominating fools, but they are getting beat and then told over and over again that they can't cover, are in the wrong spot, etc etc.

These kids know they are getting beat. They are hearing it all the time. ****, their families are watching it on national tv. Like Lu said, neither the psychology nor the scheme are serving these guys well right now.

I know where you coming from Lu. I know a kid who knows that family well. Told him if Artie with all those physical tools cant be molded into a nfl player after the talent he had coming out of high school then there was a true disservice done to that young man and it is a crying shame. One of the closest cant miss prospects we have signed in last 5 years and dude looks completely lost and has no confidence.

I always thought he was a better safety prospect than corner but if you move him to corner you better **** sure make sure he develops!

Deon Bush playing safety and Artie playing corner

Lmaoooooooooooooooo

This staff is so *** backwards

Advertisement
It doesn't matter who our safeties are.

our db's are back so deep you need Sonar to find them

Advertisement
Back