Artie burns is getting torched

Advertisement
Maclin has what, 8 yards? Burns has a fumble recovery.

Where do these posters come from? I guess recruiting season, like pastelitos left out overnight, brings out the roaches.

Advertisement
I expected to turn around and see the Chiefs kicking the Steelers ***. I see no such thing.

He is going to be fine in a few years. He wasn't fully developed at Miami and eluded to the difference in preparation in the NFL in a recent interview on WQAM.

Advertisement
He's given up 2 catches for 13 yards 1 td. Haven't given up anything else since.

Last edited:
Advertisement
lol about Artie getting torched. He had the second highest grade on the steelers defense according to pff IMG_0323.jpg

Advertisement
He is going to be fine in a few years. He wasn't fully developed at Miami and eluded to the difference in preparation in the NFL in a recent interview on WQAM.

I'm a Steelers fan. Artie right now is an upgrade to our secondary of past years. The OP is obviously a troll clown but Burns doesn't get enough credit period not only for the improvement he's shown this year but also doing it before a Steelers fanbase that doesn't like to wait on 1st rounders to produce and wasn't fully aware that he was only now receiving legit coaching for the first time in his career. It was even exacerbated by the fact that we took another DB in the 2nd round that was more polished and ready to contribute immediately. It's all irrelevant though as Artie is fine right now and will be a Pro Bowler sooner than buffoons like the OP realize.

Advertisement
Back