View as article

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Per Golden

Grimble: 295
Pierre: 299
Buchanan: 220 (want him at 225)
Rodgers: 210 (Golden says he is having a really good offseason and looks different)
Cleveland/Dye: 265
Perry: 260
Walford: 245
James: 225

He says the OL right now would be Bunche, Linder, McDermott, Feliciano, Henderson

Cornileus was moved to linebacker

Advertisement
Per Golden

Grimble: 295
Pierre: 299
Buchanan: 220 (want him at 225)
Rodgers: 210 (Golden says he is having a really good offseason and looks different)
Cleveland/Dye: 265
Perry: 260
Walford: 245
James: 225

He says the OL right now would be Bunche, Linder, McDermott, Feliciano, Henderson

Cornileus was moved to linebacker

I always thought that should be his position. If he can get the mental part down, he might contribute immediately.

I cant believe Cleveland is at 265. He looked so skinny last time I saw him on the field.

Shocked @ Cleveland being 265.... ****!

Looks like Swasey is back to doing his job and the days of fans tweeting about running into players at McDonald's are over...

Having Grimble and Pierre jump that much is really exciting. Hopefully with them, Porter, Robinson (can he stay healthy?), Smith we finally have a legitimate DT rotation next year.

I'm sad to see Buchanan weighs so little. I guess he has been able to work out with the injury so he gets a pass I guess.

I seem to remember Dye looking big last year in a bad way. Is his weight down from last year? I don't know what he was at.

Pierre at 300? Geeze. Is really gonna start at DE opposite Chick? I know people have posted about him being our starter at DE opposite Chick, but at his size I don't see it.

Advertisement
I'm sad to see Buchanan weighs so little. I guess he has been able to work out with the injury so he gets a pass I guess.

I seem to remember Dye looking big last year in a bad way. Is his weight down from last year? I don't know what he was at.

Pierre at 300? Geeze. Is really gonna start at DE opposite Chick? I know people have posted about him being our starter at DE opposite Chick, but at his size I don't see it.

Na, Golden said him and Grimble are at DT permanently now.

Depth, finally. Hopefully with them there and the 3 we brought in this cycle it'll be quality depth.

pretty sure Dye was pushing the 280-90 range last year

either way, he's lost quite a bit of weight

Buchanon can be light ....pound for pound one of the strongest on the team physical freak.

Advertisement
Alright, Olsen at DT, who's starting opposite Chick. Rico Williams? I don't see him as an every-down DE, unless he's also put on weight.

Shayon Green, maybe? I see him being a serviceable backup, but not an impact player at DE.

Looking at our DE depth chart I think O'Donnell is gonna get some burn for us this year. Hoilett is too small IMO.

Advertisement
Having Grimble and Pierre jump that much is really exciting. Hopefully with them, Porter, Robinson (can he stay healthy?), Smith we finally have a legitimate DT rotation next year.

I've been thinking Robinson might be one of the guys who isn't here in the fall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back