Article: Richt discusses possibility of Deejay Dallas at RB

Advertisement
DD might be the best RB on the team right now given the chance. Walton's career yds/carry do not impress and Homer cant block.

Yeah I expect Richt to introduce a wildcat package in the fall for Deejay Dallas.

I think Deejay will be WR and RB, and KR this yr. Hes going to be a guy that does it all his entire career. Expect him to be a good special teams gunner as well

Advertisement
The Living Legend discussed that a couple months ago. 99% of the nerds didn't grasp it. The guy spent his HS career running the ball. He's got good size and is very smart so he can pick it up as he's learning WR. If we lose Walton or Homer he'll get moved immediately.

Dallas Crawford was decent as an emergency RB. Deejay is an infinitely better athlete.

lol OMG the IDEA that Deejay Dallas could possibly play RB, **** you really gotta be EINSTEIN to think of some deep **** like that??? yall post some **** and think nobody but you had this ground breaking idea before you?? lol hilarious

Advertisement
The Living Legend discussed that a couple months ago. 99% of the nerds didn't grasp it. The guy spent his HS career running the ball. He's got good size and is very smart so he can pick it up as he's learning WR. If we lose Walton or Homer he'll get moved immediately.

Dallas Crawford was decent as an emergency RB. Deejay is an infinitely better athlete.

I said it right before you did Chives. Let's just hope we don't bounce him around to different positions like Geathers.

DD is very versatile. He can play RB in a pinch. He looks the part as a WR. Future 1st round pick! (We might have a few of those on this roster or coming in the fall).

DD might be the best RB on the team right now given the chance. Walton's career yds/carry do not impress and Homer cant block.
And DD is an excellent blocker, right?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Interesting.

He might be a decent RB although I haven't seen enough footage of him in spring practice to say for sure.

I think it's also important not to hear "running back" and automatically assume that means Deejay will be lined up in the I all game long. I think you will mainly see some packages where Deejay gets carries primarily in space - tosses, jet sweeps, etc. I'd love to see him lined up at TB and motioned out wide, or running wheel routes or screens. Lots of ways to get him the ball without trying to pigeonhole him into a position.

This is an extremely underrated post!

Cue the "I hope we don't waste him like Jason Geathers" buffoonery.

I said it right before you did Chives. Let's just hope we don't bounce him around to different positions like Geathers.

Advertisement

You mean Deejay won't be posting a 5.0 40 at the combine in a few years?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Who is that shawty to the left of the cat lady? Would love to give her some starting reps.

Advertisement
Back