Article: Recruiting News 1-18-2012

View as article
Anyways back to recruiting. I like the fact that Golden is closing hard. It seems Jan 27th will be very big for us

It will be interesting to see if that weekend ends up being different from past years. I think it was randomwalk last year hat had an extremely enlightening post with regards to the last weekend of the recruiting season. Basically said that despite the build up from fans, that the staff historically knew that it was a free trip weekend.
you just never know with recruiting for me I would never just say its a free trip while the kids might be thinking that going in I would be willing to bet it won't be when they leave. I honestly believe that a lots of these kids don't realize everything that a school like Miami can give them. I'm posting from my phone so sorry if my post get formatted strange

Just so we're clear, I'm not saying that we shouldn't bring the kids in, but instead just trying to provide info that was provided in the past. I wish the thread was still up so that I could read exactly what he said. just want to make sure that I'm remembering it correctly.

Advertisement
thanks NAVY.

Good news on Grimes IMO. I know DB's are a soft spot but I like most if not all of our incoming guys better. If Grimes couldnt come in early then he really serves no need for us.

thanks NAVY.

Good news on Grimes IMO. I know DB's are a soft spot but I like most if not all of our incoming guys better. If Grimes couldnt come in early then he really serves no need for us.

We could still end up landing Howard though

The chatter around Howard is entirely tat he ain't even considering coming. That chatter ain't never been wrong in a decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back