Article on D has me pumped

sstcane

Sophomore
Premium
Advertisement
shaq-quarterman-listen-concentrate-acc-kickoff-theacc-1000.jpg

"Shaq, what's your prediction for opposing offenses this year?"

"Pain"

leaders like Shaq are what separate the great teams from the rest. he will go down as one of the best to play here & his teams will be remembered as the ones that reignited our dynasty

Lord knows how happy I am to see Golden gone, but what a gift he left in Shaq! DT, MLB and safety -- strong up the middle is what make The U great again. This kid and his wing men are going to make history but a huge part of it will be Kool and a return to Cane defense. Scared QBs make lots of mistakes and these three will be there to collect them. Cannot wait for Shaq to have that Vanover moment that tells the world that Cane domination has returned. Great article.

Advertisement
cot **** who's cutting onions in here

Shaq got me ready to run through a wall

Putting down that 20 piece nugget and hitting my 2 minutes of cardio extra hard tonight

Can we get an update on Pinckney? Does he still have those tig ol' bitties?

p5ZOTn1c_400x400.jpg

Can't remember the last time I was this excited to watch a Canes defense. Last year coming into the season the D was a question mark as we didn't know what to expect from Manny. But this year is different, we know we got a coordinator who lets the dogs off their leashes, and we KNOW we got some dogs man. Season can't come soon enough.

Advertisement
Great article and I can't wait to see this defensive raise havoc with offenses.
If Frenchy thought he had a rough night last year it will be a picnic compared to this year...

Man I can't wait for football season to get going.

With all due respect to them, I am sure glad the days of rolling out Glenn Cook and Romeo Davis as our starting LBs are gone. The Gayturds are in for such a rude awakening with Shannon I can't wait.

Advertisement
Lord knows how happy I am to see Golden gone, but what a gift he left in Shaq! DT, MLB and safety -- strong up the middle is what make The U great again. This kid and his wing men are going to make history but a huge part of it will be Kool and a return to Cane defense. Scared QBs make lots of mistakes and these three will be there to collect them. Cannot wait for Shaq to have that Vanover moment that tells the world that Cane domination has returned. Great article.

Golden didn't leave any gifts.

ZERO

GIFTS

F*CK that guy

Advertisement
Shaq is a winner.

I'd like to ask the author to explain a "torn AC joint." I've never heard of a joint tearing.

Words of wisdom by the Alpha Dog:

“...I am eating way better, I don’t eat after 8:00 anymore and not only do I eat early dinners, I drink green tea and go to bed early...."

“...I have learned that I am stronger mentally than I was. Mentally I can get it done....”

"...He says his sessions leave him “disgusted every time, because you know when you watch yourself from the year before, especially in your freshman year, you’re just running around...."

"...You might not feel like getting up one day but you have to because you know what is at stake...."

"..Miami wasn’t built to be average. Nine wins, that isn’t what we came here for. that is why we practice as hard as we do. We want to make it back up here again [for the ACC title game]. We want a ring. We want to bring a ring back home to Greentree...."

“Whoever had the chance to beat us did it last year.... Now we are a machine.... "We could function last year. Now we want to be dominant...."

“We adopted the old-school mindset.”

Advertisement
Back