Article on D has me pumped

Advertisement
shaq-quarterman-listen-concentrate-acc-kickoff-theacc-1000.jpg

"Shaq, what's your prediction for opposing offenses this year?"

"Pain"

if I was in a tribe back in like 500 BC somewhere and my tribe and some other tribe were about to have it out

that's the face I'm sending to the pre-discussion battle terms

leaders like Shaq are what separate the great teams from the rest. he will go down as one of the best to play here & his teams will be remembered as the ones that reignited our dynasty

Hope he can get 120/130 tackles this year...a/la Dan Morgan...Then he'll have Luke Keckley status and bring the Butkus home to Miami...

Advertisement
Shaq is a winner.

I'd like to ask the author to explain a "torn AC joint." I've never heard of a joint tearing.

It's Matt Porter.

What's important to him is to be Mr. Cool and Ironic Hipster.

He can't be bothered with little details that are actually part of his job, like getting the actual injury correct, because these are totally unimportant to increasing his hipness factor.

Lord knows how happy I am to see Golden gone, but what a gift he left in Shaq! DT, MLB and safety -- strong up the middle is what make The U great again. This kid and his wing men are going to make history but a huge part of it will be Kool and a return to Cane defense. Scared QBs make lots of mistakes and these three will be there to collect them. Cannot wait for Shaq to have that Vanover moment that tells the world that Cane domination has returned. Great article.

Golden didn't leave any gifts.

ZERO

GIFTS

F*CK that guy

I agree and if that sack had still been here last year, Shaq would have already been ruined.

Advertisement
The thing in the article that makes me the most excited is that the LBs played well without even knowing the whole playbook.

Think about that for a second.

Advertisement
Back